Nancy: Lock him up!

It would be interesting to know what cases are being investigated by the SDNY and the NYAG. There has been much speculation that Trump has done some major money laundering through real estate deals.
It has been interesting that nobody is saying anything about Allen Weisselberg. It was rumored that the SDNY was giving him a limited immunity deal. But since then I haven’t heard anything else.

Now it has been pointed out that if Trump wins the next election the statute of limitations might run out on some or all of his supposed crimes. However I also heard a lawyer say that some crimes can be put under seal until he is out of office.

Do you mean like charging the government for services provided by entities that you own?

It’s going to be money laundering and tax evasion first but who the hell knows where it goes after that with New York State.

After the dude went a billion dollars in debt and mommy and daddy bailed him out yet again, and banks stopped doing business with him, he had to go somewhere for funding. And this dude has learned how to deal in cash better than a drug dealer in Detroit.

You guys need to learn how to be patient. Busting these kind of criminals takes time.

Think about it this way. Not every member of congress is rich when they arrive. But nearly every one of them is filthy, stinkin rich when they leave. They don’t have a high enough salary to leave as gazillionairs. But they do. They are no more trustworthy than your average hedge fund manager. Agreed?

Of course! In fact, it takes four years just to decide on what to call the crime. It does take a long time. you betcha! :joy:

Of course it does. Took forever for Gotti.

It might just be a really interesting situation to watch play out over the next several years assuming I’m still alive. As has been tradition, usually former politicians are left alone by current admins. It simply isn’t worth the time and effort for someone who is now irrelevant. Trump on the other hand has made it a point to taunt and troll these people. They may not be so willing to give up pursuing him once he leaves office.

Hillary, pfff shes a fly in the ointment. She was used by the GOP and Trump as a campaign tool to get votes with Lock Her Up chants and such. Very few in the party and who voted for Trump now expect them to go after her and that is evident by the fact they haven’t and won’t anytime soon despite having 2 years to do so.

I could be wrong of course, but I don’t think Trump is going to be so fortunate once he leaves.

2 Likes

I don’t believe I’ve ever made the mistake of thinking any politician was trustworthy.

I’m saying that Ryan had the chance to secure our border, but Koch brothers are open border advocates.

But yes, his wife and Paul profit from his position. :wink:

Lol…

Like waiting for the Great Pumpkin. You just have to believe. Good luck Sally!

Thank you for your great insight…and you massive contribution to this forum.

And in other news. The sky is blue. Got anything I don’t already know? :man_shrugging:

Trump is a straight shooter who doesn’t do business in cash. He’s like Mother Theresa.

Not really, but you do know I was responding to Konsservitive. :wink:

If Trump ever goes to criminal court I will bet that he will defend himself knowing that he has the greatest legal mind in all of history…

I’m just waiting for the dems to finally come up with the stupid crime already. Everyone was sure that the Mueller report would be the thing to do it. Epic fail. They keep talking, jail, impeachment, but they won’t say for what. Gawd, the drone is getting boor-ing. Quit squawkin already and do something.

I learned it from your buddy…

I just really enjoy how serious you try to project things

It is pretty clear that if they do start impeachment hearings it will be to investigate the ten instances of obstruction of justice that the Mueller report points out.

1 Like

He points out zero instances of obstruction. But if the dems believe it, they need to stop babbling about it and get there asses in gear.