Nancy: Lock him up!

I would have moved. Lol

Her evil will never prevail against stable geniusery.

2 Likes

Wasn’t an option. I was working and going to school in the city, and even a year after I moved there, finding a 1-bedroom in SF for $1,200-$1,600 was impossible.

I moved to Oakland 2 years later, when I got into Cal. We ended up paying 150% of our SF rent for a smaller apartment in a worse neighborhood.

A couple months later, I went on craigslist to see how much my old landlords were charging for my old apartment. The rent was more than double the rent on my lease from 3 years before.

Yes. I only wish we had someone like her instead of Bonehead or that pretty boy from Wis.

It’s ridiculous. I had a friend in LA. She started out of college at 29k…1988, I started at about 16 k midwest. Even with her living at home…i made more that she did.

Well her side has become extremely radical, intolerant and impatient. Which makes it all that much harder for her to deal with em.

I liked him at first, but he sure turned out to be spineless didn’t he.

He was firmly in hands of Koch brothers pocket.

Political investigations are nothing without an underlying crime. Did you have a specific crime in mind?

Well, there is a flip side to it.

When I lived in Oakland, I worked as a waiter at a “Chili’s Too” in Terminal One of the Oakland Airport.

I made, on average, $900-$1,100 a week in tips. On top of that, I made $11 an hour, 40 hours a week. I was also a union member - so I had job security, and great health insurance.

How much do you think a waiter at an airport Chili’s makes at the East Bumble ■■■■ Regional Airport?

Trump’s feeble little mind poses no threat to that vodka fueled mummified carcass.

Have you come up with a feeble little crime to send him to a feeble little prison for yet? :grin:

Intriguing. Please explain.

Nancy read the Mueller report. Nancy has attending briefing sessions. I would wager a guess she has a clue.

His crime?

He’s got small hands, just like a carnie…and we know they’re all criminals.

1 Like

Right, It’s only been three years. No sense in rushing these things. Maybe she’ll clue us in on her little secret after he puts a few hundred more judges on the bench or get another supreme court justice? Give her time. :+1:

This will give you little insight.

Ok that was funny no matter who you are.

Nancy is working Trump over in a perfectly timed sequence.

He already can’t get anything he wants done through legislation forcing him to do things in ways that really haven’t been used that way before aka funding the wall through funds not earmarked for it with a national emergency declaration. You can be assured the democrats will take full advantage of that when they get someone back in the White House, and the sad part is everyone was warned what would happen if Trump pulled that stunt and he did. Even managed to set some case precedence in the process :slight_smile: Nancy perp walked him right into it knowing full well it could be used later on by them.

At the same time the House is passing bill after bill, sending it over to the Senate and its cocaine Mitch stopping debate on those bills, so she doesn’t have to take any political flack over the Dems not doing anything in the House. She gets the best of both worlds.

She forced his hand in the last shutdown when it was clear who the american public was blaming for the shutdown. Remember how he was so desperate to get in front of a joint session in the house to give the SOTU he reopened the government? Same scenario is gonna happen here in a couple of months and she will use it to make him concede yet again.

If the dems take the senate next year, and that is a possibility if Trump doesn’t end the tarriffs and fairly soon relatively speaking, then Trump even if reelected will spend another 2 years at a minimum turning his wheels while golfing and talking tough on twitter. Worse yet, Trump will lose the ability to appoint any judges as well. I don’t see a scenario where the GOP takes back the house, in fact they will likely lose even more seats.

Literally the ONLY thing she has to do between now and nearing the end of the election cycle next year is keep her members at bay, and so far she has done a masterful job. Like her or hate her. Question her motives if you want, she’s a politician it’s what they do. She is as skilled at it and better than nearly any other who have held that position in it’s history.

2 Likes

Are you trying to say that politicians are greedy and that they use their elected offices to enrich themselves?