Name the Date That Co-vid History Rewriters Wanted the Shutdown To Take Place?

Don’t do that please. The President of the United States did not kill 10s of thousands of Americans and you know it.

1 Like

I am posting about the truth about the COVID response.

Joe Biden didn’t see ■■■■ .

1 Like

I mean - I have posted links where he started doing a warning about a pandemic in OCT, and in Jan raised the red flag about Covid.

You said he didnt see ■■■■ would be like me posting “SneakySFDude has not posted at all in this thread”

Its a demonstrable lie.

1 Like

His inactions and failures have ABSOLUTELY been responsible for tens of thousands of American deaths at the hands of this pandemic. I’ve been saying that for weeks and weeks now and believe it deeply and fully.

1 Like

Incorrect on all points.

Prove they posted.

What he tweeted about in October is incorrect. I posted the actual study and the pertinent parts of it specifically.

The threats identified for the US were “civil unrest and lack of confidence in government” - think about that for a minute.

What were the US scores on detection? PPE? Medical infrastructure? Etc. Etc. Etc.

Biden should have read his own link.

The TOS precludes me from responding to this hysteria according to its merits.

Prove who posted what?

He’s being sarcastic.

He posted. He didn’t read his own link. I did.

Who cares what the link was. The link could have been to the Tryouts for the Rocketts Christmas show for all it mattered.
Bidens tweet was that the US was unprepared to handle a Pandemic . Exact quote “We are not prepared for a pandemic”
Oct 2019

You saying hes wrong. So you belive the US WAS ready for a pandemic?
2020 disagrees

2 Likes

I meant…prove that Sneaky posted in this thread. When you said it would be a lie to say they haven’t.

HAHAHA. ok - You got me.

He cited the Global Study as his proof. He didn’t read it. It directly contradicts his claim.

2020 does not prove any such thing.

Who was the subject matter expert for the response?

Almost a full 2 months before Trump finally got serious enough about this for stuff to start shutting down.

This is an indictment on Trump’s presidency. We don’t know how many of the 170,000 could have been saved if Trump had acted much earlier, it could have saved lives.

1 Like

No. Stop putting words in his mouth.
He posted the study as a reason why he was posting his thoughts. He didnt say “Based on this study the US is not ready to handle” or “Based on this study we should worry about a pandemic”

he wrote “We are not prepared for a pandemic”
He also went on to discuss how Trump made us unprepared. Something else that wasnt in the link he gave.
Its a converstation starter. Pretty typical for Tweets, message board, etc.

as for “Cotradicts his claim”

His claim was the US was not ready for a pandemic.

Its odd you are now taking the postion that he was wrong and the study proves it so you are arguing that the US WAS ready for a pandemic.

That is a Truly strange arguement to be makingin Aug of 2020.
I cant imagie the mental olympics you are going thru for that to make sense in your head.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1: Alrighty then.

The study that said we were ready. Got it.

you are arguing that the US WAS in fact ready for a pandimic in Oct of 2019 and think my response is the joke.

You cant make this stuff up.

1 Like