Name the Date That Co-vid History Rewriters Wanted the Shutdown To Take Place?

Which pandemics?

Which one of them did he run the response to?

I know who told Biden to tweet that, do you?

You are nomally much better then this.

You want to get personal? That’s twice I believe.

Travel restrictions.
Have the CDC meet with local hopitals to take an inventory of equipment and what they might need.
Have the CDC meet with state representatives about what actions may be needed if the virus spreads
Ramp up production of masks
Work on creating test sets
Start work looking for a vaccine

All of which was started in early February. Some by the government, some by private companies. But all started at an early time.

2 Likes

Now we’re getting into the real politics of Corona!

What did Fauci say about sending Ziemer’s team back to the CDC?

I was brought in not because I knew about public health or pandemics but because I had had experience in making the different arms of the government work together and making them work effectively and quickly.

:ballot_box_with_check:

The high-level lessons applicable today are, first and foremost, let the medical experts be the touchstone of the responses—let them be the people who are formulating this strategy, let them be the spokespeople.

And, secondly, use every power that the federal government has to harness that direction into effective action, whether that’s getting the right equipment produced and put in the right places, whether it’s getting the right people mobilized and put in the right places. The federal government has vast power to do things if a president is willing to use it effectively.

I’ll post the speaker and the source in a minute.

Here’s my evidence of my check marks above:

Sarcasm?

His name is Ron Klain, and he is the author of Biden’s tweets on Chinese virus and go to Chinatown, etc.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/story/ebola-czar-ron-klain-federal-coronavirus-response/amp

He is a lawyer/politician and was Obama’s Ebola Czar.

Particularly interesting are his claims on Ziemer and the NSC team. I liked what he claimed that team would have been doing had they remained in the White House.

He is obviously more pol than lawyer.

So far all of you claiming Biden is his own man… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

These claims and comparisons are absurd.

Everybody in the positions did what they understood to be the right thing to do.

Except We…the people. We were told how to reopen, we didn’t do it. We were told how to slow the spread, we did it ok then we stopped. We’re still not doing it very well. And nobody can make us. We have to do it ourselves.

I can’t stop anyone from making these stupid claims that “Trump killed 170k Americans.”

I will call them out on it if I see it.

Biden plagerized the entire Trump response in his speech last night.

I hope the RNC has a good number of the private companies the Task Force mobilized to explain how much red tape was cut and what an effective job was done.

Nobody knew what to expect.

What we did know was that we needed tests, PPE, and hospital care…Trump delivered.

1 Like

You should like his claims on Ziemer and the White House team and why it was important they be on the NSC.

It’s exactly what I said they would have been doing. Being a Whole House Bubble Piercer…a hugely important role.

And if you think Klain was saying Fauci was “leading the effort” because he said the medical SMEs were the “touch points”, you fail to understand what is meant by “leading the effort”.

1 Like

No it didn’t. We ranked 19th and did not meet all 6 indicators of preparedness.

Pretty much, claiming he could have done it faster and been willing to run over delegated powers to do more.

I don’t like our 'Rona Results anymore than anyone else. One thing I do appreciate is the President’s unwillingness to seize power in responding.

The same for Governor Abbott at the state level. Governor Noem in South Dakota. It had to have been tempting.

2 Likes

Sure it did.

Rank 1

Screenshot_20200821-151027_Chrome

Oh he had the willingness, just not the way.

Where is that screenshot from? The article clearly states a ranking of 19th

Of course they had the way, you’re © still willing to give it to him and most definitely the next one if you win.

The fact that he didn’t belies that claim.

1 Like

The report. What article?

He had the willingness. His tweets are evidence.

The Biden tweet. There is a Wapo article retweeted in it.

But he didn’t and could very easily have done it. Been applauded for it. Been reelected in a landslide.

His tweets are not acts, he talks a lot of crap. What he does is important.