Name Some Things That the liberal Media is at Odds With the dimocrat Party Over

Still can’t think of anything. What a surprise.

and again there are over 30,000 full time journalist in Media, over 130,000 in print. but in your mind they are all some shadow cabal that are working for the evil liberals.

I don;'t agree it was a racist ad. so there is that.

These threads never goes how he plans, yet he still keeps a-blastin’. Now that’s funny.

I don’t think this revelation surprises a single soul.

1 Like

No they don’t coordinate, they are however self selected liberals for the most part. They don’t have to be in cahoots to be liberals.

Oh no, are you saying I am a racist? Now I am going to cry myself to sleep.

The OP seem to think they are in cahoots and agree with 100% of policies of their liberal masters.

Seem pretty lock-step to everyone else. You haven’t seen the mash-ups with the identical language from multiple outlets??

You don’t watch the news??

nobody said that. There are many ways my post could be read. For some reason you chose the one that is the most self-incriminating.

yes, we’ve all seen that Sinclair broadcasting group video. It’s very orwellian the way they make all the local news anchors do must run segments with identical language to push a conservative ideology.

They are just tee’d off he increased seats in the senate… No Impeachment.

For some, the only thing that can possibly be racist is lynching a black person, but only if the killers are also using racist terms while they’re doing it. And the rulebook says that it has to be on a Tuesday.

Otherwise, not racist.

1 Like

Yeah nobody knew what you were saying. laugh

What in the wide world leads you to that strange tangent?

Here’s a short video of the liberal media being in lockstep.

I watch Canadian news.

That post was in direct response TO YOUR OWN POST WHERE YOU ASKED THE DAMN QUESTION. Post #5.

Jesus…

As for hte media being at odds with the Dems, Obama got mixed coverage on Syria, Iraq, the ACA, Benghazi, F&F… theres plenty of it. Is it at the level that Trump is currently experiencing? Not a chance… but then again Obama’s wasn’t an world-class moron either.

That would explain your grasp of American politics.

Cleared up that mystery. Thanks!

I keep trying to imagine caring about Canadian politics, I can’t manage it. How bored are you?