Name Some Things That the liberal Media is at Odds With the dimocrat Party Over

there is over 30,000 journalist in America, you think they all share the same exact opinions?

Can’t name anything either.

Noted!

Love the deflections though. It’s always entertaining watching dimocrats accuse others of playing the victim.

The democrats have not been setting policy for the last two years, do you live in a cave?

Glen Beck called Obama a racist on F&F in 2009. Ben Stein did the same, around the same time, but unsure if it was on F&F.

Dont think it was directly to his face, but lets not act like these guys actually have spines if they have to confront him directly…

There are over 30,000 journalist in America, the sheer though you think they all share the same exact opinion on every subject is stupid.

Your opinion is noted.

So why did Fox pull that ad?

The shadow cabal let call them ZOG made them.

Could have just stopped right there, or not replied at all even.

I’m sure you know they didn’t and wouldn’t have done it to his face. We’re at a whole new level of activist/resistance/“journalism”.

It’s pathetic.

Don’t care why.

Wait, in a thread you just started minutes ago media bias and whinin about reporters asking about his recent racist ad, you don’t care why his biggest BFF’s ever can’t even continue the ad? You dont care why?

Not sure why I ever took you serious…

What a ■■■■■■■ joke.

1 Like

The reporter seem to care, hence why she asked the question.

If Dumpster Donnie didn’t want to answer questions from the press, he could have stayed out of politics, but up until then he was such a media whore he’d call the media himself pretending to be Trump’s publicist. Lol. Can’t get more pathetic than that. No tears in politics, Donnie! Toughen up, Buttercup.

Trump had a press conference and got mad when the press asked him question :laughing:

1 Like

At least Trump handled that press conference with the character, class, and emotional stability of a standing president of the greatest country in the universe.

1 Like

Hannity posters having a teary sad because a mean reporter asked Dumpster Donnie a bad question.

Imagine making an ad so racist that Fox has to pull it, LOL

The funny thing is Trump doesn’t need to even do this, he asked for it when he hosted a press conference there is no rules saying he has to take questions. He could have just made a statement and walked off stage but he isn’t that bright.

The thread is about where the liberal media and dimocrat party are at odds over policies. The talk about the ad came from liberal deflection when they couldn’t answer my question.

No whining here. I thought today’s press conference was funny. I loved it when trump bitch-slapped acosta.

The thing I would have done different though is to say “look everyone, see how acosta is acting? I’m here to answer your questions, but not if anyone else behaves like he is. Anyone else throws a atntrum, I’m outta here.”

And then I would have announced to the world that cnn must provide all questions in advance.

That’d be like a brothel rejecting a prostitute because she’s promiscuous.