Naked or Burkini? A very creative way to push back at Islam

I won’t try to change your mind then. I’m on vacation.

Thanks.

The muslim woman who sold me curry today doesnt do any of that either

Have you ever been to london pretty sure they still serve warm beer and fish

I cared enough to join this thread.

Fair point.

You posted about bathing suits and dress. I rebutted. Then you changed it to being about a non peaceful religion. None of the articles you quites says anything about violence. I think this is just another muslims are bad thread.

2 Likes

Yep. That’s all it is.

Exactly who is it they’re hurting by covering up swimming?

I was acquainted with a non Muslim woman who had been sexually assaulted by a family “friend”.

She didn’t want to expose her kids to the same risk.

Maybe went overprotective in that regard, but who was she hurting by insisting her kids be allowed to swim in shorts and T shirt?

Just how many brown people and Muslim threads can one create?! I swear, there is ridiculousness on both sides of the spectrum on this board today.

That’s actually a meme it is misused so much - “I couldn’t care less” tis the proper Kings English.

I agree with you the burkini argument is silly, however it most be stressed Islam isn’t a race but a political religious ideology that doesn’t have requirements on skin pigmentation. Anyone can join, they seem to have a lot of gingers in the ranks.

1 Like

That’s a beach. The discussion is about a pool.

Not all Muslims. Only the ones who force their will on others and oppress women and imprison gays. Only them.

And I’m sure they are proud that their murder rate now surpasses N.Y.C,

Nope. That’s not how it works. My post was first. 44 comes before 48. Therefore you agreed with me. Quit trying to take credit. :triumph:

Can’t argue with conservative logic. Not because it’s correct, because it’s useless.

That’s not all it is.

So let me set you straight so that you never have to ask again. Muslims as individuals are fine. They do not have the power to oppress. But when Islam gains superior numbers, things often get bad fast. They have not improved the quality of life anywhere in Europe. I do not want to live in an Islamic culture. Neither do the French. Neither do you.

Or you can simply count to 50 and see what you hit first. 44 or 48. :man_shrugging:

NYC has one of the lowest murder rates of any big city in America, and lower murder rates than most big cities around the world.

And, London’s murder rate is still below NYC. The “reversal” didn’t last long.

Haha haha. Cmon seriously.