My question for forum libs

You disavow violence? Like Bill Clinton disavowed the blue dress? Yeah… OK. :man_dancing:

2 Likes

There was never need to do it…Obama’s excrement was gold plated. Everything he did was worshipped.

The MAGA clan worshipped Trump every bit as much as Obama was ever worshipped probably more.

Yeah…I know. You remind me of the mayor of Chicago where…looting, stealing, arson from protestors was all fine…until they arrived at her home. Then it became a problem but…that’s how hypocrites operate.

2 Likes

By Conan?

Exactly. I am a non violent advocate.

How hard is that for you to understand?

Allan

It’s like reading a horse race gambler say they are against horse racing. They arnt the jocky but they have a vested interest in the race. Hilarious!

3 Likes

I loathe Trump and his cowardly, psychopathic GOP enablers.

But when I really want to express my hate for other Americans, I wish them good healthcare, Social Security, clean air (water, food), etc. That’s why you need to stay off my ■■■■ list.

2 Likes

You decide what constitutes “good” and “clean”, etc. for them?

See, this is the assumption always used by libs to justify the authoritarianism - that it will be “better”. That it is “progress”. And then when it fails or causes problems far worse than the original issue, the cry is always the same - “You didn’t let us do it right!” or “We need more time!”

It reminds me of a woman running around demanding the men move the furniture around and at the end of the day it ends up right back where it started except for one lamp.

2 Likes

They pretend like the violence isn’t there though we can plainly see the burning, looting, and beatings on tv for ourselves. :roll_eyes:

I don’t really have the patience for that nonsense which is why i almost totally converse with conservatives on here.

2 Likes

“It wasn’t me!”

2 Likes

Okay. I think your characterization is both a silly straw man and a false dichotomy.

Regardless, though, when I say I want Americans to have (and for me to help pay for) clean air, clean water, healthcare, Social Security, etc. (bizarre, horrifying ideas, I know), you can call it misguided, “authoritarian,” and stupid, or you even characterize it in weird sexist terms. But however you want to describe it, it ain’t a sincere expression of my “hatred,” that’s for sure.

6 Likes

You feel it is. Care to explain how? You operate off the assumption that any policy, program, bill you support is an improvement for everyone. Deny it.

Well that wasn’t all over the page.

What you want me to have is irrelevant. You don’t decide for me. Stop imposing your wants on my life. And stop assuming your laws, mandates and directives are “better” for everybody. Your © history doesn’t support it.

“I want clean air for everybody! So you do what I feel like will make it cleaner or I’ll put you in jail! Never mind that it won’t actually give us clean air or that it will ruin your life!”

Your impositions, demands and authoritarianism gave us a system that fined a family a million dollars for digging a stock pond on his own property. A MILLION ■■■■■■■ DOLLARS!

Stop! You don’t have a right to do that!

3 Likes

Strawmen are easier to blame then sucky candidates I guess.

Are you sure you know what a strawman is? The public education system is another example. There are thousands of examples.

By Liberals.

So then your post makes no sense. I was addressing Conan.

I was adding my opinion.
Is there a law against adding it.

Pretend there isn’t violence?

I don’t have my head in the sand.

I disavow violence of any sort.

Riots, looting, conspiracies to kill sitting governors etc.

All wrong in my book.

Allan

Rioting and looting have been forms of protest since before this was a country.