My question for forum libs

Will you ever forgive us…Us Trump supporters for our actions against your country?

And if not what should happen to us…censorship? Blacklisted? Public humiliation?

It seems calls for punishment is growing louder as of late.

Just wonder what your thought concerning this.

“Remember, the Trump GOP is shorn of all ideological and philosophical pretense, and even when Trump leaves office, it’s not over. ‘His cultists’ reign of terror will shape elected GOP members as long as he and his foul spawn walk the earth unpunished. Only exposure, pain, humiliation, and (inshallah) incarceration will lead to a moment of reckoning for the GOP. It should start at the top and work down from there.”

seems harsh, but it’s not calling for them to be taken out at dawn and shot.

12 Likes

“Healing”

I’m not a lib, but how can anyone forgive white supremacists? They made it no secret that this is what they think of you. Forgiveness is impossible.

3 Likes

Nah. Just pay your taxes and pick up a broom every now and again.

2 Likes

Lol. I forgive all of your transgressions such as voting for a fool.

That’s about the only thing that was bad.

And that was fixable.

Allan

So why are “some” wanting payback, revenge, punishment etc. Wouldn’t it be your best interest to challenge them on?

Now what is there to forgive? Me wanted to put Americans first? Stop foreign wars? Lifting the middle class? Challenging China?

I really like to know.

1 Like

Payback? The institution of Biden’s agenda as president will be punishment enough to all trump supporters.

Allan

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

I find the irony of this question coming from this particular questioner, who essentially wanted Trump to do everything he could to “punish Libs”, to be off the charts.

This is why vengeance politics is stupid…what goes around comes around.

15 Likes

Somehow I knew you would. :grinning:

Allan

1 Like

There is nothing to forgive, we are all Americans.

1 Like

Exactly. That’s why you use policies that trumpers disagree with.

Iran nuclear treaty for instance.

No more tariffs on China.

Paris climate accord.

Extreme punishment seeing Biden do exactly what trump did.

Undo the previous admins accomplishments.

Allan

Can we still mock people though?

:rofl::rofl:

Depends on their motivation.

If a voter actually thought Trump could shoulder the responsibilities of the presidency then that’s just well-intentioned stupidity. It’s not something to be held against them. It’s not something that needs to be forgiven.

But those folks who recognized his true character–his aversion to hard work–and still voted for him to be a bull in a China shop? They can get ■■■■■■■

250,000 pieces of broken china.

Yes I did. Just about everything Obama done during those 8 years starting with his comment about bible, guns etc to destroying the middle class/middle America rubbed me the wrong way. Also the way he used our government for political vendettas.

And libs cheered him.

3 Likes

So what goes around comes around.

The cycle is continuing and you are a part of it.

You’re in no position to sit in judgement of people who are essentially wishing on you what you wished on them.

“But…but…they started it!” in 3…2…1…

3 Likes

So Biden has no intentions of being inclusive.

BTW…judging from his cabinet picks…validate my suspicion.

3 Likes

80 million people voted for vengeance on Nov 3th.

The hate was driving force was it not? :wink: