My question for forum libs

Why would he be inclusive? To the victor belongs the spoils.

Allan

Fortunately for us, Biden has shown over the decades that he’s a decent man and acts better than us anonymous internet posters.

1 Like

But yet…80 million Americans voted to continue this pattern. :wink:

LOL…I can you haven’t seen his temper.

2 Likes

I thought it was time to unite…I guess I thought wrong.

1 Like

This isn’t going to work again.

13 Likes

Whether Democrats hated Trump or not, why would you think they would vote for him if f he supports policies they don’t support? Clearly most Dems wouldn’t support a Republican for President no matter how nice the person. That’s based on policy, not personality or hate.

biden’s communist utopia? oh it will work in starting something else, as these communist utopias always do…

A little back and forth is healthy as long as both sides are enjoying the banter, but in the end, we only have each other, for better or worse.

We are living in an age of deep polarization, and if you buy in, it seems the other side is absolutely insane. But that is following narratives others want you to follow and not seeing the common humanity and patriotism on both sides of the political spectrum.

The Libs here are some of the funniest, kindest and most temperate ones you will find anywhere. If you are a Con and dislike the Libs here you are missing out, these are incredible people here.

The Cons here are patriotic, hard working and offer solid insights. If you are a Lib posting here and you don’t get to know the Cons here, you are also missing out.

We aren’t forced to be here, we choose to be here. I have a lot of friends here and I don’t have a lot of friends in real life, I am a bit reclusive in nature. A bit mistrusting of others built on a lifetime of bad experiences dealing with people who injure for sport, want or indifference to the suffering of others.

Here, I have friends.

Conan, you are a great guy. I admire you and your family, your niece is a hero. Why on earth would I ever want to punish you simply for who you voted for?

We need to get over this and start respecting each other again. Lower the temperature and appreciate what we all bring to the table.

That is my 2 cents, anyways.

13 Likes

No, the crying about “I thought there were political norms in his country, this isn’t how you treat the loyal opposition” after the last four years.

We don’t believe you, you need more people.

5 Likes

Those are just platitudes. Every politician ever born uses them.

Hell even trump gave them when Hillary conceded.

Allan

Yeah thank goodness you’re above all that.

Remind me again all the talking you did in 2017 and 2018 about how you wanted Trump to punish liberals for being liberals.

8 Likes

I believe the term used was “nefarious reasons”.

1 Like

So libs don’t support increase wages, stronger middle class, secured borders, peace, more money after taxes, jobs, protecting intellectual property rights etc?

Is that what you’re telling me?

1 Like

I never said anything about punishing liberals and you know it.

2 Likes

You absolutely did. I’m definitely not the only one that remembers it either.

12 Likes

No I never said anything about punishing liberals…

No he hasn’t.

3 Likes

And you’re part of that cycle.

Take the beam out of your own eye first- then get back to me.

1 Like

You absolutely did…we were all here.

Please don’t talk to us like we’re other people.

7 Likes