Multiple whistleblowers come forward

Rod Johnson was right. The way he was treated was completely UNFAIR! NBC would cancel MTP if they were a fair network, but they WON’T! This is why I’m glad that legitimate news sites like Breitbart exist.

I am definitely hearing that…they are all in it together…all out to get fat donnie.

See?..

Clinton gave us 9/11? ORLY? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

NO NO NO…they is all fake…because donnie is a stable genius.

I see…“evidence of the accusations falling apart”…because there are more of them now.

How does that work?

He wouldn’t need WB protection - he n longer works there.

A fresh round of “you got him now” and “orange man bad” from Trump’s feckless groupies.

3 Likes

Is that what libs are doing?

The original “whistle blower” said he had no first hand knowledge and had multiple sources. So is each of these sources going to be brought forth as a new whistle blower? And if so, is this supposed to add any credibility to reports of a phone conversation for which we now have the best evidence available, the actual memo of the conversation itself?
Anything they have is going to be worthless unless evidence is provided. So far…nothing.

1 Like

Based on there maybe being things we don’t know about?

And not only that!

Harry Truman lost China and Woodrow Wilson was almost President when the Titanic sank!

In what way did Clinton give us 9-11? He’d been out of office for nine months and before he left they told the incoming Bush people “Hey, you really need to keep an eye out for this guy”. And if I went back in your history would I find any posts calling out the Obama administration when any of them blamed something on the Bush administration?

That is not true.
Read the complaint.
He/she specifically said he was not a witness to most of the events described in the complaint.

Which means he/she was a witness to some of the events described.

2 Likes

Ah you tried a new way for hearsay…that’s neat…its all credible hearsay…tough luck.

2 points for trying to be creative

It doesnt matter. Its credible in a court of law.

Remember doug would be saying Linda trip isnt credible as a witness because she wasnt there and her knowledge is hearsay…

4 Likes

I am surprised it to them 2 weeks to find somebody gullible enough. Wonder how much they paid them.

2 Likes

I know.

I was just illustrating his theory was based on a non fact.

1 Like

It’s things like that that make right-wing lunacy so absurd and crazy. The sad part is that some people believe this stuff, thanks to the continual peppering of the right-wing media and conspiracy theories.

I’m curious as to whether the new whistle blower is one of the people who fed information to the first whistle blower. If so, it is just restating the same information.
Are there any new “facts” involved at all?