Multiple whistleblowers come forward

What’s next month’s hoax scandal going to be?

The scandal is very very real.

Riiiight. Is Mueller coming back?

1 Like

"Obama gave us lawlessness and corruption and I’m sure there are some that are so proud! "

Following your theory that the issues you mentioned followed Democratic Presidents…Then yes, Obama gave us lawlessness and corruption in the form of your boy Trump…

1 Like

Interesting, though expected, development.

More evidence of the accusations falling apart.

Same MO as Kav…This is not going to end well for Schiff and Pelosi.

Belongs in Judiciary and needs a house vote…THEN R can subpoena witnesses and THEN the fun will start.

Sorry Nancy, not this time…

:put_litter_in_its_place:

2 Likes

Pea sold seperately.

1 Like

Deep state iceberg starboard!

It seems most libs are unable to learn their lesson.

One would think they would have wised up by now.

2 Likes

This illustrates why it is impossible to have a discussion or rational debate with Trump cultists.

When all else fails blame the “deep state”.

2 Likes

Ruh Roooooh!

1 Like

Just so everyone’s aware, this new whistleblower has first-hand knowledge of some of the allegations outlined in the original complaint”
No golfing today? Wow!

https://twitter.com/kellyo/status/1180841470137438208?s=21

I remember the good old days when golfing by a President was frowned upon, as was using a teleprompter.

2 Likes

Number of administration officials on Sunday political shows = zero.

The Republican line used multiple times today = “He was joking about China”.

2 Likes

From a US senator. :flushed:

https://twitter.com/juliadavisnews/status/1180875146854371329?s=21

Wearing a tan suit. Now that’s a High Crime you could really sink your feeth into. Or was it a Misdemeanor? Enlighten me.

Johnson was a full bore idiot today.

Lmao i was going to mention the tan suit but that would then bring up mustard which would lead to the cycling helmet outrage.

Why are we bothering to determine if Trump asked a foreign government to look into a political opponent when we Have real scandals involving a POTUS wearing a cycling helmet. Oh and chewing gum.

Don’t forget the “radical associations” of Obama. Right-wing media tried to make a scandal out of Obama introducing Harvard professor Derrick Bell when Obama was a student at Harvard. Or the fact that Obama was on the same board as Ayres made him suspect.

Now all of sudden, the corruption of those surrounding Trump doesn’t have anything to with Trump. Hypocrisy at its finest.

6 Likes

The boy who cried wolf party