Mueller to testify July 17

He will not be in a position to shut down anything. This or a similar question will be asked whether you like it or not. And the rest of the questions will be even harder. His investigation is about to be shredded. And you can thank Shifty and Nads for it.

Then it would be a stupid and wasted question.

Robert Mueller had zero to do with both things.

1 Like

What are the odds the White House/AG try to stop him from testifying?

Should the campaign have contacted the FBI about Russians trying to make contact with them?

1 Like

That they try? 100%

They would be brilliant questions. And they will be asked. Because Mueller definitely knows the details of these disgraceful actions. Itā€™s all evidence of the hoax. Stand by. These could be the easiest questions that he gets. I canā€™t wait!

Sure they will. Mueller was just a sub-contractor for the DOJ.

Barr is head of the DOJ, right?? Trump (Barr) can prevent this.

:us::elephant:

Zero percent. Mueller has already filed his report. Everything he found is already in the report. The republicans would love to have a crack at him. And they shall get it.

Itā€™s literally in the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  report. Literally. And you think the gops stupid ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  questions are going to phase him?

The gop is going to focus on no collusion. Whixh if i Mueller I would reference the section where trump administration lies destroyed or used erasing apsā€¦therefore he couldnt legally show conspiracy.

1 Like

No they cantā€¦

No chance. The republicans have been hoping for this opportunity.

Mueller has already filed his report. Everything he found is already in the report. The republicans would love to have a crack at him. And they shall get it.

Nope. They donā€™t need to. No collusion has already been established.

I think they are going to dig deep into the corruption of the FBI, The dossier, The bogus FISA warrant, Fusion GPS, The DNC, Clinton campaign tampering etc. Why was every single investigator a Trump opponent? Why no balance? The whole stinky mess.

And they wont find anything.

They donā€™t have to ā€œfindā€ anything. Just ask the questions and let Mueller explain the unexplainable. It should be fun.

Well come the 4th we should know what is in the declassified Carter Page FISA warrant

So then we will all have an informed opinion about such things.

3 Likes

Itā€™s already explained in the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  reportā€¦or he can punt it to the ig

1 Like

You wish. This is going to be good. Some things are going to be exposed that the dems donā€™t want out there. Think about it. MSNBC and CNN will finally be forced to cover the sleazy details that they have been avoiding.

4th of July DECLAS!

2 Likes

Youā€™re over thinking it. We donā€™t need informed opinions. All we have to do is sit back watch the grilling and enjoy. This will be more fun than the democratic clown show tomorrow night. Get your popcorn.

Fat donald already playing the victim.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1143709133234954241?s=21

1 Like