Mueller to testify July 17

How about this?

"Mr. Mueller, did you believe that the dossier was reliable? If so, based on what?

Good thread.

1 Like

My my my my reportā€¦ readsā€¦so hard
Makes cons say Iā€™m a fraudā€¦
But reality isā€¦ they canā€™t trust
Anyone saying Trumps a bust

5 Likes

Then thereā€™s this:

"Mr. Mueller, was the FISA request based on verifiable information? If so how was it verified?"

What Shifty and Nadler forgot is that the republicans are going to tear Mueller apart.

Good question to ask. I bet Schiff asks that.

1 Like

Do you think that this would be a good question?

"Mr. Mueller, was the FISA request based on verifiable information? If so how was it verified?"

or

"Mr. Mueller, did you believe that the dossier was reliable? If so, based on what?

I think that our gracious host has motivations about all of that.

Just like everyone else. Mueller is going to be cross examined by republicans. And there will be no softballs.

You do know that Mueller has nothing to do with the FISA warrant on Carter Pageā€¦ right?

2 Likes

Why did the campaign have so many contacts with Russians, and why did they lie about them?

Are you giving me a test? I donā€™t take tests. :roll_eyes:

Mueller is going to be cross examined by republicans. And there will be no softballs. Shifty and Nads may be surprised to see hear what is revealed. Operation backfire. :woozy_face:

Do you like this question better?

The fun part is watching the poll rise for impeachment

ā€œIf it wasnā€™t for the DOJ regulations, would you have opened a case against Trump for obstruction?ā€

2 Likes

The fun part is watching the dems do nothing but bluff about impeachment. Youā€™re being scammed. :drooling_face:

Uh huhā€¦thatā€™s dumb

I think you misunderstood. The questions are for Mueller. Mueller didnā€™t have a campaign. Do you like this question?

You should read the Report. Itā€™s mentioned quite a bit.

3 Likes

Dossier wasnt what started this. He will shut that down.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t matter what I read. Nobody cares. But rest assured, questions such as these will most certainly be asked. Just you wait. :stuck_out_tongue:

For your perusual and information, hereā€™s one section where Mueller mentions the dossier. Volume 1, pages 27-28:

On January 6, 2017, as noted in Volume II, Section 11.A.4, supra, intelligence officials
briefed President-Elect Trump and the incoming Administration on the intelligence communityā€™s
assessment that Russia had interfered in the 2016 presidential election. 107 When the briefing
concluded, Corney spoke with the President-Elect privately to brief him on unverified, personally
sensitive allegations compiled by Steele.108 According to a memorandum Corney drafted
immediately after their private discussion, the President-Elect began the meeting by telling Corney
he had conducted himself honorably over the prior year and had a great reputation. 109 The
President-Elect stated that he thought highly of Corney, looked forward to working with him, and
hoped that he planned to stay on as FBI director.
11Ā° Corney responded that he intended to continue
serving in that role.
111 Corney then briefed the President-Elect on the sensitive material in the
Steele reporting.112 Corney recalled that the President-Elect seemed defensive, so Corney decided to assure him that the FBI was not investigating him personally. 113 Corney recalled he did not
want the President-Elect to think of the conversation as a ā€œJ. Edgar Hoover move.ā€ 114
On January 10, 2017, the media reported that Corney had briefed the President-Elect on
the Steele reporting,
115 and BuzzFeed News published information compiled by Steele online,
stating that the information included ā€œspecific, unverified, and potentially unverifiable allegations
of contact between Trump aides and Russian operatives.ā€ 116 The next day, the President-Elect
expressed concern to intelligence community leaders about the fact that the information had leaked
and asked whether they could make public statements refuting the allegations in the Steele
reports. 117

#factsmatter.

1 Like