Mueller to testify July 17

I’d ask him about Pizzagate.

Don’t you mean Pee-gate? :laughing:

If one reads the report, one would see how nonsensical this question actually is.

3 Likes

Love it! Fat donald is going to lose his demented mind! :rofl: and he can’t claim executive privilege. :rofl:

Whose lives were destroyed?

Oh… now that you bring that up… when Cohen used Russian contacts to suppress “tapes”… what did Cohen think was on those “tapes”?

1 Like

Best not to read it then.

How many times did Trump obstruct justice?

Don’t know where you’re coming up with that junk. Mind filling us in?

That’s your opinion. But the question will most certainly be asked.

If one reads the report, one would see that it isn’t based on opinion, but what is in the report.

1 Like

Yes I mind. You didn’t use the magic word.

Maybe, But…….
But the question will most certainly be asked.

This isn’t kindergarten. And if you won’t answer we know it was faked news.

1 Like

Then the person who asks it has shown themselves to have not read the report.

2 Likes

What justice? Is it possible to obstruct a hoax? But while we’re at it, how about this?

Did the President influence your findings at all? Is so, the how? If not, then what exactly was obstructed?

Stop!

Mueller Time.

6 Likes

How about this?

"Mr. Mueller, did you believe that the dossier was reliable? If so, based on what?

There is only a portion of the population calling anything related to this a hoax. People don’t get indicted for hoaxes. People don’t go to jail for hoaxes. Both of those happened as a result of the Mueller investigation.

So, I’m not sure where anyone thinks this “hoax” talking point has any weight.

2 Likes

Wrong. And I can prove it. Your gracious host has read the report. And he is asking the same question.