Mueller to testify July 17

Amen! :rofl:

1 Like

This is a laugh. So not reading it is better than reading it? It seems to be this way on many topics. Gopers have words, but little substance.

Exactly. The dems seem to believe that Mueller will present them with all of the evidence that he held back that would prove guilt. It’s their fantasy. Evidence may be revealed, but its probably not the kind of evidence that Shifty or Nads want to hear about.

Just because Teflon Don didn’t get charged doesn’t mean nothing was wrong. Mueller did not give him absolution.

how do you know?

I doubt you’ve read it. Otherwise you would be able to cite portions of it to back up your outrageous outbursts. Maybe you have read Democrat talking points on the report.

There’s no proof of it. You see the way it works is you have to prove him guilty rather than me having to prove he is innocent.

Mueller won’t reveal any new evidence. He’s a good soldier. I think what the House Dems are hoping for – and what I’m hoping for – is that he makes a little clearer what his intentions were in his conclusions. Because if he thinks that they would have had enough to indict Trump on had he not have been president, I think you’ll say some definite movement by the House toward impeachment. I’m not sure he’ll say that, however. I hope he does, though.

You must have missed this thread I made. I’ve been reading and listening to it. I haven’t said much in this thread, but I did in that one.

You said he committed no crimes. The fact that he has yet to charged and convicted, doesn’t mean he didn’t commit any crimes.

He was investigated and not indicted.

Because we are entitled to the presumption of innocence. The report is out. And it will not be modified. He is innocent because he was not found guilty. That’s how it works in America.

He has the protection of his office. For now, anyway.

That would have been a real gotcha except for facts.

I hope you’re not the lookout.

ETA: I just checked. You had 20 posts in that thread. :laughing::laughing:

It sure as heck doesn’t mean he has. You guys are just hoping.

You’ve changed you’re argument.

He has also, not been accused of a crime. For now anyway.

2 Likes

Seems that Mueller’s testimony has been delayed an extra week. He is now scheduled for July 24th.

Why are they negotiating? Subpoena his ass and keep him there until we get some truth!

The suspense is killing me, we’ve got to get the impeachment started!

Will Steve Cohen be too busy drinking muller beer instead of asking questions to Mueller