Mueller’s special counsel is unconstitutional

No, failure to comply says it all.

Okay, so why doesn’t your boy Trump do something about it?

If he does, you will be among the first to start the firestorm.

I don’t need to read that kind of stupidity.

Hmmmmm not likely!

Explain why.

Thanks… some people that will not face the facts. Doesn’t show
much for intelligence.
And what is going on with so many lies?
Obama took lieing to a new level. (Fox article)

Yeah man, I dunno perhaps you could start with making a semi-cohesive argument instead of just throwing out random ramblings.

Start there and then you should be well on your way to making some sense.

2 Likes

Nothing makes sense to someone with no sense.

So is Trump just :rooster: ?

Nah let Mueller keep going. The longer this draws out, the worse it makes the libs look.

You have to remember, some of these people still think Russia has something to do with this. Everytime they voice an opinion on the matter, trump earns another 1000 supporters.

It’s fantastic!

2 Likes

So far it’s about as half as long as those completely pointless Benghaziiiiii investigations, and infinitely more productive - indictments, guilty pleas, cooperation from his personal fixer…1000 new trump fans for every mention seems maybe a tad high of an estimate.

We will all see what this turns up when they finish. If they find nothing, I will accept that.

But I really really really doubt it.

If you give somebody enough they will hang themself.

I am still waiting for a crime to be defined beyond submitting conflicting testimony to investigators about the undefined crime.

A famous Russian Bot said just that

1 Like

Because they know claiming its unconstitutional over-reach is good to rile up the base.

Taking it to court only to have the courts slap them upside the head would reveal the whole thing to be a farce.

Linder letter sets out DoJ policy on handing over documents to congress.

They aren’t required to hand over everything requested unredacted.

And Nunes et al are being less than truthful in terms of how things are going. Documents are being turned over, 100+ staffers are working round the clock to comply with requests. Nunes keeps making new ones and complaining that the DoJ isn’t acting fast enough.

And now Nunes wants the FBI to reveal sources and methods, a big no-no.

Still waiting…mumble…collusion…mumble facebook MEME…mumble Putin Uraniumm One…mumble Manafort tax cheat…Mumble carter Page…dupe…mumble Clinton lost…

The part I like is that the leaks have seemingly strengthened President Trump’s mandate and energized his performance.

I would have expected at least a good rumor by now.

What a delusion. Keep thinking that.

He has subpoenaed the document starting the “Trump- Russia” investigation over a year ago. He has subpoenaed the FISA surveillance application over a year ago.