Mueller’s special counsel is unconstitutional

He’s conducting an investigation. He doesn’t need to turn over something because some political hacks ask for it.

Probably because it’s not unconstitutional.

Political laws smh.
That’s hell of an argument. He is a constitutional lawyer who is also a pundit. The bank wins every time. I am still waiting for him to file the lawsuit once ACA is signed into law.

If that political hack is a member of congress, failure to turn over subpoenaed documents absolutely is a federal crime.

They should file contempt charges in federal court and let the judiciary make a ruling… I’m betting you will be disappointed in the outcome… Federal Judges are appointed for life for just these kinds of situations…

1 Like

i’m continually disappointed with the brazzen criminality of our DOJ.

1 Like

And why haven’t they done that? Because it’s all a dog and pony show. They talk tough and never do jack ■■■■■

1 Like

Magic land

I bought a book by Levin on the Supreme Court and got about eight pages in when he claimed that Jefferson’s Democratic-Republicans were today’s Republican Party and sighed and pit it down. And I love right wing polemics.

The independent counsel was found to be constitutional and as that law lapsed more than a decade ago, special prosecutors don’t have nearly the, well, independence that the ICs had. It’s poppycock.

Or they know the elements to prosecution and none exist…

Then why not hold your boy Trumps feet to the fire. These people serve at his pleasure. He is welcome at any moment to fire them and replace them with someone who will do what you ask.

Ponder why he hasnt?

You believe Levin why? How did he convince you, other than his just saying it and you wanting it to be so?

Just as with everyone of these guys, they use legalese to make themselves sound more knowledgeble on subjects that are often too complicated for their listeners to understand, so the listeners just ditto along and claim they have found a genius among men

If none exist then there would be no need to withhold subpoenaed cocs.

Sorry, should read docs.

Congress can subpoena ice cream purchase receipts if they want. Just because they can doesn’t mean squat.

At which point, obviously, Levin would be completely full of ■■■■■ given Independent Witch Hunt Maven Ken Starr.

Again failure to turn over subpoenaed documents to congress is a federal crime.

Again creating a dog and pony show and assuming that something is there that isn’t doesn’t prove squat.