Mueller Ready??

Nothing. Please find it in your heart to punish me any way you see fit. I suggest SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! and more SHAME!

So back to the topic; is anybody else really excited or is it just me?

So because we already figured out that we will have to wait at least another 3 weeks, is this kind of like one of those rally threads where we just talk about how excited we are?

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m going to do.

You can just leave when youā€™re doing SHAMING! me.

Yup. would be a long stretch of the imagination to believe he is sitting on proof Trump is a Russian collaborator but doesnā€™t want to say anything because it might influence the mid-terms. Think of the damage Trump could do in the meantime working with Russia against US interests.

This is like waiting on a crowd to turn in to a mob. The anticipation is killer!

1 Like

Strange how Trump and Rosenstein meet and a few days laterā€¦

What if Mueller found collusion among Congress critters and they get reelected?

1 Like

It would have been ā€œleakedā€

Libs like innuendo better anyhow. Indeed for proof. There is always the plausible denial that they made an outright accusation. Pundits are free to speculate without being challenged by the Rachael Maddows of the world.

1 Like

Also, before the meeting we have attacks on Rosenstein and talk about replacing him. After the meeting this is all toned down.
I have already been advised that my interpreting this as a sign that Trump has been advised that he is not in deep trouble is just day dreaming on my part.

A lot of things seem to have toned down lately.

Good!

It made no sense to slow-walk this nonsense for so long, allowing our country to be run by putinā€™s stooge.

Too bad he decided not to roll it up until after the election. I guess it takes a while to clean up so many hillary/obama/fbi lies.

Or leave the doubt hanging over the election. What kind of bump would they get if thereā€™s nothing there?

Trying to emulate lib stereotypes isnā€™t a good look for you :slight_smile:

No, no, Iā€™m on board.

Haha, yea yea. How many days left now?

Weā€™re good.

1 Like

Because they donā€™t do these kind of things sixty days before a federal election?

I disagree. I thank sneaky for the best thread heā€™s posted in awhile. Congrats sneaky for out doing your self.

1 Like