Mueller Ready??

Notice that the article says the sources are US officials. That precludes somebodies lawyer or some witness. So, is it Muellers team or someone else in the DOJ? IN either case, the leaking isn’t through.
Also, they didn’t say the common “asked for anonymity due to not being authorized”. So was it authorized or not?

I don’t care a whit about your feelings.

You need help finding the door?

Then why did you ask about them here:

If you don’t care, then it doesn’t make sense for you to have asked about what I wish.

1 Like

Because that’s what a non-partisan professional does.

I realize people don’t realize what a non-partisan professional looks like anymore, so the confusion is understandable.

I’m not the one who apparently failed to read the article posted in the OP that answered your own question.

You’re right. It won’t happen again.

I know. It happens pretty frequently. :sunglasses:

It was fake news from anonymous sources.

Yes, provided by you to us. It apparently had enough merit to you to post it, and it answered your own question.

Srsly.

Are we supposed to read articles before we post them, or is looking at the title enough?

3 Likes

That’s what you guys are going to fixate on? My question because I missed a sentence?

Two years of waiting for the most exciting investigation in history and that’s what you choose?

Enhh…If he doesn’t come out with anything significant against Trump expect to hear that the investigation wasnt a real investigation and besides, Mueller is a Republican and the whole thing was just to cover for Trump.

2 Likes

And if he does come out with something significant expect to hear that Mueller isn’t really a republican and the investigation was ran by democrats who are out to get Trump.

1 Like

It just seems like that type of thing is becoming more and more rampant lately. It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

Yep. Posters making minor errors or omissions and others trying to make that the center point of the thread. So sad.

What type of thing? Me missing a sentence? I apologize for making everyone sad. I’ll try to do better. Amigitos?

Seems interesting.

Ever since reaching a deal with special counsel Robert Mueller, Paul Manafort has kept the Russia prosecutors busy.

The former Trump campaign chairman and his lawyers have visited Mueller’s office in Washington at least nine times in the last four weeks, a strong indication that the special counsel is moving at a steady clip.

September and October at first glance appear to be quiet periods for the investigation, under the Justice Department’s guidelines to avoid public political acts before the midterm elections. But the quiet period has seen a persistent murmur of activity, based on near-daily sightings of Mueller’s prosecutors and sources involved in the investigation.

In addition to Manafort, Mueller’s team has kept interviewing witnesses, gathered a grand jury weekly to meet in Washington on most Fridays, and kicked up other still-secret court action. Plus, the discussions between the President’s legal team and the special counsel’s office have intensified in recent weeks, including after the special counsel sent questions about possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government. The President’s attorneys are expected to reply to the questions in writing.
…}
At least nine times since he pleaded guilty on September 14, a black Ford SUV has brought Manafort to Mueller’s office in southwest DC around 10 am. Manafort’s lawyers arrive around the same time, waiting in the lobby for the car to arrive. There they remain inside the offices, typically for six hours.

It’s not entirely clear yet what Manafort has shared with prosecutors, and if his interviews check facts that haven’t yet come to light outside of the prosecutors’ own notes. Among the questions, investigators have asked Manafort about his dealings with Russians, according to one source familiar with the matter.

Ol’ Paulie Walnuts has been spending a lot of time talking. I wonder what they talk about?

Your entire OP is based on you not reading your article fully enough. If I did something as silly as that, I would use my adulting skills and own up to my mistake. I mean, what is there even to discuss anymore?

I guess we know the answer to your OP now.

1 Like

No, no, they’re right. I committed a faux pas of the first order. I need to be SHAMED! SHAMED! SHAMED!

Just forget the whole thread.