Mueller Ready??

You remember that one teacher you had who would try to be cool and use the kid’s slang?

James Comey on the line…

No. And SHAME! isn’t slang.

Pretending to be a Tumblr tot isn’t a good look even for someone my age. Like you’re using the right words but not in the right way?

And if you’re asking “what the hell is a Tumblr tot” well. . .

1 Like

Thanks for trying.

I’m not busting your balls. It’s sincere advice. I have to deal with getting generation-gapped IRL every day.

Fat donlad should be more worried about his covfeve boy who knows where all of the dead bodies are buried.

Thanks again.

I read a title of an article that said “Rat exposed to new virus”, and almost started a thread on it, thinking it was a Democrat. Silly me.

Mueller is waiting to see who will win the house to finalized his report…that would be my guess.

Why would it matter?

Think!!!

I did.

Why would it matter?

He doesn’t want it to appear that he is trying to influence the election one way or the other. Of course he will withhold the report until after the elections.
Surely you remember the storm Democrats had about Comey just releasing what they were investigating to Congress (and therefore the public) just before the election? Regardless of the conclusions, this would be ten times worse. One party or the other would have a fit.

Influencing an election has nothing to do with it. It’s about who’s going to take the house.

Why would that change things?

I thought not disclosing it is a blatant attempt at affecting the election too?

I also thought you were on the side of disclosure in situations like this.

I’m going to allow people think about it for a bit. But who control congress plays a big part in how Mueller finalize his report.

It won’t. They’re just trying out new excuses before they settle on one.

1 Like

Doomberg news…Maybe, maybe not. Kind of a silly article. At some point he’s got to produce something.

Collusion delusion…