Mueller is tentatively scheduled to testify before Congress- Trump says he "should not"

Oh you mean he should be straightforward and responsive like Bob Barr was last week. Got it.

The answer would then be, "because collusion is not a legal concept we drew no conclusions about it and that is what is documented in the report.

I am sorry if Mueller’s Report did not provide the “complete and total exoneration” of Barr’s summary, Trump’s tweets and your fantasy life, but sometimes, the real world has a way of asserting itself.

3 Likes

Betcha 20 bucks it ends up being more than an opinion. Somebody will ask this. And I’m sure that we both agree that it should be. Right?

I am sorry but it doesn’t have to. That’s not how America works. Trump is under no obligation to prove himself innocent. None what so ever. The burden of proof is on his accusers. And they failed. Bigly.:smirk:

Wait did Republicans here have a blackout moment on the 9 Benghazi investigations to uncover the truth or lack there of…

If Mueller exonerated Trump why would he be against him testifying to it?

1 Like

Well that’s really the point isnt it? To show how ridiculous one side of the coin sounds

1 Like

saying that something will or will not happen is an opinion. why do you need anyone else to agree with you?

I was only asking. Which is why I used a question mark. You don’t have to agree, but it is such an obviously interesting question. I figured any free thinking individual would want to know the answer to it. We’ll see if it gets asked. Time will tell.

To wit he is on point to do it again. Sad but true… they are still out there

1 Like

They didn’t read it.

They didn’t need to.

Mueller made no finding of any conspiracy or obstruction. Did you “read” something else? You don’t get a redo. Nothing is going to change that. Sorry. It’s dead. Libs think they can bring it back to life. But we’ve already had the funeral.

Interesting standard. The defendant can only be proven guilty at trial, but DOJ does not allow the President to be indicted. And you crow about that? I know you will continue to crow but the facts simply are not on your side.

You know that Mueller was not asked to investigate obstruction, right? He was tasked with Russian interference.

Thus why he made a statement about obstruction and deferring that to other bodies to review and determine.

I want 8 more Mueller Investigations by Congress just so we can say that Trump and Hillary were treated the same.

You are correct.

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1125057816992145414?s=21

1 Like

The contradiction.

Are you claiming you did?

I’m not crowing about anything. I’m merely stating a fact. There was no finding of conspiracy or obstruction. Mueller is not going to change his mind during his congressional testimony. The findings are final. Which means the case is dead. The next phase will be determining why this hoax was allowed in the first place.

Great question! The Mueller can lecture the questioner with how an investigation works…

1 Like

Yeah, good thing you are not a lawyer :rofl:

1 Like

You are confusing the findings with the decision that there was not enough evidence to indict. This is an easy error to make if you rely on Barr’s “summary” and Trump’s tweets and easily corrected if you read the report.