Mueller is tentatively scheduled to testify before Congress- Trump says he "should not"

Mueller testimony before House committee tentatively set for May 15, Dem rep says | Fox News.

How will this end? Since Trump is hiding something, I imagine he will try to stop this from happening.

1 Like

■■■■ Trump!

The sooner he and his cadre of bottom feeding swamp scum is voted out of office the better for this nation!

6 Likes

Hmmm, not sure he has any legal recourse.

He’s got nothing to fear though, right? He said the report completely exonerated him.

1 Like

Complete and total exoneration! Completely total, and totally complete!

NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION

Donald has nothing to fear, he’s just tired of this witch hunt costing the nation more money and further dividing us.

Besides: whatabout Hillary and Obama?

6 Likes

Why would it be up to the attorney general anyway? Congress can ask or subpoena anyone they want.

1 Like

Benghazi!!!

Grey Poupon!!!

2 Likes

Bleach bit bingo!
Fast and Furious!

Suddenly libs care about justice? HAW HAW

5 Likes

Obese Donald reversing course, now that is a new one. :laughing:

Yes.

Obese Donald is trying to hide something, all the something he has done illegally, all the something he has royally screwed up by his ineptitudes, all the many, many ways and wherefores under which he never should have been elected.

Which brings up the biggest hide of all, how he managed to fool, to hoodwink, to snocker 59 million otherwise literate and functional adults into voting for his sorry ass?

3 Likes

Bleach bit bingo?

Fast and Furious, meh, big government made a big government bad move, people died needlessly, including Americans.

Nothing that Obese Donald hasn’t had done himself, in spades, at his behest.

Let the first Con without injustice sin cast the first stone my way.

You ain’t that Con bubba!

HAW!!! HAW!!! HAW!!!

:laughing:

1 Like

Obama perpetuated the greatest fraud in American history. Donald’s team in Hawaii discovered amazing things, he’ll be revealing them next Wednesday.

The Criminal Clinton Cabal murdered people and made satanic pizzas that lured innocent children into basements where they were ritually abused and slaughtered.

WHY IS THE PRESS IGNORING THESE CRIMES

6 Likes

:laughing:

Nobody cares about what that liar Robert Mueller has to say. He participated in an attempted coup against Donald Trump. I’m sure that Bob Barr is going to have that traitor in jail before the year is over.

Fiscal or calendar year?

Satire alert

2 Likes

October.

A Trumpian year. Gotcha

3 Likes

I feel that if you have to point out that you were making a joke then the joke wasn’t good enough to stand on it’s own. I would rather a joke fall flat than have to point out that I made a funny. I don’t mind if other people point out the joke, but I do wonder why they do so. I think a joke is funnier if it’s not caught rather than if it has to be pointed out.

3 Likes

Omarosa is now saying that the White House destroyed 5 boxes of evidence that should have gone to Mueller. (Not that I find her all the credible, but between her and Trump, she may have an edge.)

1 Like

I am sure Mueller will take Trump’s advice. Lol.

She has zero credibility