Mueller is tentatively scheduled to testify before Congress- Trump says he "should not"

I don’t trust Omarosa, or anyone who worked in the Trump White House. Their credibility to tell the truth is highly suspect.

2 Likes

I know. But so does Trump…

He better ■■■■■■■ testify or I’ll sick my ex wife on him.

Hopefully Trump threatens Mueller with imprisonment if he dares to testify before Congress. Those usurpers should get nothing.

No way to prove it…

Absolutely not. Of course now way to disprove it either. I don’t believe anything she says, but I can sure picture people in the white house destroying documents.

Oh I’m sure it happened because trump has done that before

1 Like

Lolol once again Trump backs out on something

I hope you don’t adopt the ‘opposite game’ arguing style another poster is currently using. Your true opinions are appreciated. As a mostly lurker, I can’t believe the ridiculous split personality posts from long time forum members I see lately.

1 Like

nolo contendere

In the grand scheme of things he’s actually a weak person. He’s very weak around other strong men/women.

He’s only strong around people like the weaker Republican men whom he can intimidate. Or small businesses that he can threaten to counter sue (after he doesn’t pay his bills).

The most interesting thing about Mueller testifying is the republican cross examination. With Barr they treated him with kid gloves because they perceive him as “one of them”. How will they treat Mueller? He has been extremely silent for 2 years and doesn’t seem to lean on his ideology for support.

This will be a fascinating hearing!

5 Likes

I cannot help but think if the Mueller report truly proved Trump’s innocence, he would want him to testify.

1 Like

Trump is hiding something? What does that have to do with Mueller? Are you thinking that once Mueller gets before congress he will change the findings of his report and pronounce the president to be guilty?

The one question that absolutely must be asked is this:

Mr. Mueller, at what time did you become aware that the president did not collude with Russia? How long did the investigation continue after the truth was revealed?

Great question… and his response will be what in the contents of the Report leads you to ask that question?

His response should be to answer the question. Not to question the questioner. It’s not up to Mueller to decide if this is a legit question. He just needs to answer it. "When did you first realize that there was no collusion with Russia?"

opinion noted

If one has read the report, one would see that it wasn’t established that there was “no collusion” but that the Russians were offering help and the campaign was receptive to it… but the investigation could not establish that the line was crossed.

2 Likes

Dems have no concern at whats best for the country, they haven’t since the Vietnam War era and they will just pound this country into the ground or into another Civil War. :angry:

No one is having a civil war over fat donald.

2 Likes