Mueller is tentatively scheduled to testify before Congress- Trump says he "should not"

As Mueller himself stated in the letter to Barr that nobody is allowed to see: Barr’s summary “did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office’s work and conclusions,” and that as a result, “There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation.”

PUBLIC CONFUSION.

Yeah good thing I couldn’t care less your opinion of me. :rofl:

You are confusing the findings with one that found that there was a conspiracy and obstruction. It’s dead. You just have not come to terms with the trauma yet.

You could not have asked an easier question, like really :rofl:

Because they destroyed texts and emails and was very unhelping to Mueller.

Which I dont understand how that’s not obstruction or destruction of evidence

Did they wipe it with a cloth?

Huh…do you know how technology works?

No, I was right on the differentiation on evidence found and findings the reach an indictable standard. You continue to spread confusion because you are unwilling to acknowledge facts.

Your attribution fo “trauma” shows how little regard you have for facts. You have seized on a fancy term to demean me, but have no basis whatsoever to make such a judgment.

If you have reason to say I am personally suffering from trauma please present it… Otherwise I again suggest, probably foolishly I admit that you shift from promoting what you would like the facts to be to promoting what they actually are.

2 Likes

It was a reference to Hillary when asked if she wiped her hard drive. I thought you would get that.

Mr. Altair, at which point did you come under the incorrect assumption that the Mueller report says Trump did not collude with Russia?

2 Likes

I dont obsess over hillary

I dont understand the dem position on this.

She was cheated! The Russians compromised Trump and he is a Russian puppet. Mueller even told Bar that, but Bar lied. Hillary Won the Election with the popular vote, and now that America knows all this information, it is only Fair that she be run again. What does an old white guy have to offer that Hillary doesnt? Is it because she is a woman that dems dont want to run her again? She was Cheated! What part of her being CHEATED dont you guys understand? They loved her once, why cant they love her again? Vote Hillary in 2020! Write her name in if you must!

1 Like

Like really. I’m easy to please. I’m just hoping somebody asks it. We shall see.

Mr. Forcefield, at which point did you come under the incorrect assumption that I said anything of the sort? I certainly did not.

As I said. In America it doesn’t matter in the least. The burden of proof lies 100 percent with the prosecution. They made no findings of obstruction of conspiracy. They did not prove their case. They tried for over two years to find proof. They did not. Which means the case is dead.

You arent that clever

1 Like

If nobody is allowed to see, how do you know it says that?

Irony.

1 Like

You wouldnt know it

I would if I saw it.

What does “Clever” Have to do with anything?

These views that I have presented are espoused by the dems on a daily basis. So the Dems should “put up or shut up” If everything unfolded as they say it has, the Dems owe it to her to run her again. If it did not unfold as they say it has, then stop running the false narrative. .Where is the dem integrity on this?

1 Like