Mueller findings show Trump lied about FBI, his attempt to destroy the agency failed

Trump could put all this speculation to rest by releasing the FISA warrants and the Mueller report…

2 Likes

I’m going to wait and see what the IG has to say on this subject, how about you?

Working with a foreign government is in fact against the law.

1 Like

You can’t answer the question can you?

If obama’s son and campaign director met with russians, would you call for an investigation?

Is it? So why isn’t Hillary in jail for getting dirt through Steele from high ranking Russian officials?

No they didn’t.

Do you know what the word “investigation” means? You guys always do this - you act like “investigations” require concrete proof of criminal behavior of those being investigated. Russians hacked the DNC to benefit Trump (crime). Trump refused to believe the intelligence community. Trumps campaign manager had deep russian ties and lobbying ties to pro russian ukranian oligarchs. Trump had russian business dealings that he was lying to the public about. So it makes sense that the intelligence community might want to investigate the trump campaign.

1 Like

Looks like Joe McCarthy is back from the grave and posting here in Hannityland.

?..

Looks like you have no response to your argument getting crussshhhheeed. I’m sure youre all about investigating the “deep state” lol

2 Likes

Are you looking forward to the IG report?? I am. And yes, you’re a legend, in your own mind.

So we have established that a crime was committed. We have also established that circumstantial evidence surrounding the campaign was established to warrant an investigation. Anything else you need from me?

You established no such things. Like I said, we’ll see what Horowitz has to say on the subject.

For some reason that doesn’t matter to some Americans.

A. Remains to be proven.

B. The DNC is not America, they should have had cyber security.

C. There was never a SHRED of evidence anyone in the Trump campaign was involved.

One of my favorite videos of Republican’s favorite politician…

Pfft, attempting to criminalize campaign rhetoric.

from Protection of Core Political Speech – Civil Rights

The First Amendment elevates core political speech above all other forms of individual expression by prohibiting laws that regulate it unless the laws are narrowly tailored to serve a compelling state interest. Known as “strict scrutiny” analysis, the application of this analysis by a court usually sounds the death knell for the law that is being challenged. This application is especially true when the core political speech is expressed in traditional public forums, such as streets, sidewalks, parks, and other venues that have been traditionally devoted to public assembly and social debate.

Might want to read that.

So you don’t believe literally every intelligence branch? If they say it was Russia… what would make you doubt them?

“Should have had cyber security” lol. They did. Lots of companies do. Just because you monitor for threats and indicators of compromise, doesn’t mean you will catch every bad guy. Especially some as highly skilled as GRU.

There was evidence that Trump, his family, and most of his campaign leadership had significant business and social ties with Russians.

Russia hacked Trumps political opponent
Trump has ties to Russia
So did Manafort
So did Flynn
So did many others
They all worked for the opponent of Hilary.

Tell me again, why wouldn’t you investigate?

I can answer that. Trump says a few things that republicans have wanted for decades And those things are much more important to them than our intelligence community. And if our military crossed them, they would trash the military too.

Throwing the American intelligence community under the bus is nothing to some people.

It’s easy to tell where you get your news…