Mueller findings show Trump lied about FBI, his attempt to destroy the agency failed

Do I need to get the chart of how low democrats view of our intelligence agencies were, before they viewed them as an ally against Trump, out again?

Lol, you think only Fox has reported on Horowitz’s investigation?

The American people need to see the full Mueller report.

No. Who hacked Sony?

Those two paragraphs that you’re hanging the TDS hat on are a bunch of lies. :roll_eyes: Of all the higher echelon corrupt officials of our Investigation agencies Comey should be held in bipartisan disdain, since he screwed over both Hillary and President Trump. :open_mouth:

Some people just don’t pay attention! :woman_shrugging:

That’s too funny.

I bet the Mueller report was typed with massive fonts.

2 Likes

He already has. A big nothing burger.

This is malpractice of the NY Times and other MSM outlets because a redacted report will be released for all to see but the lying hacks of MSM trash will then demand the full un-redacted report and they know that legally can’t be done! This is how they gin up discourse and division with endless lies!

Another zero credibility thread from a zero credibility resistance coup colluder.

Dead enders are so weird.

1 Like

Capture

Do you want a heavily redacted FISA warrant report to be released?

Party > country

Wow - the word “credibility” in the same sentence as the word “coup.” Oh, the irony. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

North Korea. I’ve seen you asked this on this forum a few times. Don’t you have google?

The opinions of resistance coup colluders carry no weight with anyone.

Dead enders all.

Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe were all part of the big circle who had corrupted their agencies for political purposes. They were all pushing a fake dossier to try to destroy a duly elected President. The chief bureaucrats were trying to take over the government by deception.
Brennan even forced the fake dossier into the intelligence report so that CNN would have a reason for publishing about the existence of the dossier.

That’s ok. They are all out of power now and the agencies have been saved from the corruption of the Obama era.

Now that the witch hunt is over, its time to uncover the real guilty parties and bring this all to light.

1 Like

When you try this hard to protect your beloved Trump and GOP, you end up sounding very ignorant.

I realize you don’t care, but for my POV it’s kind of sad to watch a previously level headed and interesting poster be reduced to partisan back flips.

And it’s weird. Like, how did Trump of all people do this to you?

I love Comey’s gallows humour.

Collusion delusion was the conclusion…

Comey continues to lie. Trump has always said the rank and file members are great.

The FBI leadership and Obama admin lied to the FISA courts to try to take out Trump.

That’s the real story

Dems are still in denial or anger…