Mueller draft report says Putin used Trump to "destabilize' America - Carl Bernstein

Covefefe? Maybe?

“Inmate”, is one of 'em.

You would rather have a Russian agent as your president? Is this still America? Never did I think the Red invasion eould come from within

When the claims are true you should use garlic with your Crow

1 Like

Traitor

God save us

:point_up_2: This is beautiful. A relevant, fact-based rebuttal to a credible suggestion that the President of the United States is a willing stooge to a hostile foreign power. From one of his most ardent defenders no less.

All that’s missing is, “… but her emails!”

He hired the ENRON/Ted Stevens crew… That’s all you need to know about how corrupt his team is…

Yeah? It’s exactly true that Woodward and Bernstein are destabilizing our democracy?

“the ENFRON/Ted Stevens crew”. Can you explain. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Meanwhile, while you are free to intone “witch hunt” all you want… in what ways has the Mueller investigation contravened the rule of law. I saw on Saturday night that the President again referred to the search of Michael Cohen’s office as a “break-in.” It was a search carried out under a legally issued search warrant. A break-in is what Nixon’s crew did in 1972 that triggered the Watergate scandal. What I am objecting to is the constant insistence that legal processes are illegitimate. This is the stuff of dictators; the kind of people who say things like “I alone can fix it,” rather than allowing our Constitutional processes to operate.

The DNC hacking was done by those outside the country. Who’s using who?

How soon we forget 2008.

People who write report things are dangerous.

There is nothing credible about the suggestion that Trump is some sort of Manchurian candidate and it is not a fact based accusation, so there is no reason to treat the accusation as serious.
There is, however, reason to find out exactly who authorized this and at the least fire them (if he hasn’t already been fired).

Except you know the constant lies by Trump and co. surrounding said ties…but you go on ahead and keep believing that its not Trump who is corrupt but rather everyone else…

Duh. You really think he and Brennan and the others arn’t? LoL.

No. I don’t think Robert Mueller is going to jail.

You seem pretty certain. What’s your timetable for this happening?

Absolutely no doubts yet, for you? No second thoughts? No ominous creeping feeling in the gut that maybe this is going to turn out real badly?

I’m curious. Because the phrase “nothing credible” evinces a level of conviction that, frankly, is not warranted given even the mostly elementary understanding of what has transpired.

2 Likes

Let me put on my astrology hat and say bippity bobbitt boo and get back to you.

No second thoughts. Trump is much better than Hillary on the issues. The disruption in our politics is on the establishment for refusing to accept the results of the election. Were it otherwise, Trump would be impeached and in jail by now.

Of all the idiotic opinions about the Mueller investigation I’ve heard, this is the most delusional…

or perhaps the he’s just being sarcastic as he realizes the noose is tightening on all things Trump.