Mueller draft report says Putin used Trump to "destabilize' America - Carl Bernstein

First hint of what we might see from the Mueller report pretty much sums up what we already know. Woodward cites collusion by Michael Flynn and “collusion of some sort” by Manafort, The unanswered question, he says, is " what did the president know and when did he know it?”

Time for Trump’s entrenched 30% base dead-enders to yell “fake news”.

1 Like

I’m actually worried about what Mueller has found. Who knows what kind of shady ■■■■ Individual #1 has been up to.

I’m glad we at least have a clue.

This should worry the ■■■■ out of every American.

3 Likes

:point_up_2:

May want to edit headline and OP. It’s Carl Bernstein, not Bob Woodward.

Which is even more credible in my book.

1 Like

I thought Mueller didn’t leak.

He never said his source came from Mueller…

1 Like

Well, that’s a nice try.

1 Like

Trump supporters are always so busy making excuses for his outrageous conduct, that they seem to never stop for a moment to actually digest how absolutely corrupt and incompetent Trump really is. It’s almost as if they’re afraid to come to the realization they they unconditionally support someone they would normally consider a traitor, at the very least.

6 Likes

Won’t phase Donald’s Devotees in the least.

There is no treason to country for them. Only treason to party.

Where but the team would knowledge of the draft report come?

“And that is part of what the draft of Mueller’s report, I’m told, is to be about,” he said. “We know there has been collusion by [former national security adviser Michael] Flynn. We know there has been collusion of some sort by [Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul] Manafort. The question is, yes, what did the president know and when did he know it?”

But really…"The question is, yes, what did the president know and when did he know it?” We know what the question was. Maybe we could hire a special counsel to find the answer to it. Oh, wait…we just did…and apparently they didn’t come up with an answer.

As to the rest of it…“collusion of some sort”…that’s the same sort of suspicion of smoke that was being talked about by Democrats and never Trumpers two years ago. That is what millions of dollars of tax payers dollars was spent for…to come up with opposition research opinions? They could have just copied posts from this forum and resulted in the same thing for a small fraction of the cost.

Watch the clip

Naaa… it’s just evidence that will be used in Mueller’s trial. Mueller will be going to jail.

1 Like

If they admit they voted for a crook is a blow to their own egos.

2 Likes

I almost feel bad for how hard this will be on you. Almost. You’ve had ample opportunity to take the off ramp back to reality and refused every chance provided. I’m sorry.

9 Likes

The really sad part is that enough voters fell for the con that we have a President Trump now. While I love the idea of a population selecting it’s own leadership, there is a lot to be said for the effect low information voters can have on the government. We are seeing the fruition of that now.

One can only hope that the voting public at large realizes this lesson and shows much more caution as to who they select for leadership positions going forward. If not, things are going to continue to go downhill.

2 Likes

As long as for profit “news” dominates, there will always be a chance that we elect a crook.