Mueller and his band of thugs may be in heap of trouble

Some supporters are running out of excuses for Teump’s actions.

This response keeps getting trotted out, but it’s an obvious mischaracterisation.

What they said is that it didn’t seem like he was lying during his interview. A lot of law enforcement types believe they can spot when a suspect is lying to them (in reality they can’t, it’s been tested a few times and they frequently get it wrong), and Flynn didn’t set off any alarm bells for them.

After the interview was finished they checked whether he did lie in any of his responses, and he had.

That law enforcement so often goes on their ‘gut feeling’ as to whether a suspect is lying to them is actually quite a big problem.

Here is Comey’s statement: “What I recall telling the House Intelligence Committee is that the agents observed none of the common indicia of lying — physical manifestations, changes in tone, changes in pace — that would indicate the person I’m interviewing knows they’re telling me stuff that ain’t true,” Comey said. “They didn’t see that here. It was a natural conversation, answered fully their questions, didn’t avoid. That notwithstanding, they concluded he was lying.”

2 Likes

FIrst of all, congratulations on learning how to spell “mueller”. Second of all, no one is being targeted because you lost the election…no one is being targeted because you won the election. People are being targeted because there is evidence and testimony that they broke the law. Are you against holding people accountable if they break the law?

1 Like

Checking in on Friday morning. Has Mueller tried to block the judge yet?

Who knows I’m not a mind reader bud lol

Someone just told me to watch for Mueller to be perp walked today. I feel like I should stay home from work so I can watch it live. Today will be historic.

1 Like

That would be awesome lol I would laugh my arse off haha

It won’t happen unless you wish hard enough for it. Wish Theman! Wish like you’ve never wished before!

I don’t think my wish could help mueller, he’s going to jail I just didn’t think so soon wow…

I was checking the news this morning to check on Mueller’s arrest, but all I could find was an investigation into the 2016 inauguration money trail. I’m a bit confused as to how that happened…

Speaking of Mueller…

Indictments today? (I hope it’s Jr!)

1 Like

My friend, you are in for quite the letdown.

Like 2016 was for you? Lol…
Mueller already has judges asking him
Questions… not looking good

1 Like

When judges are investigating you that’s not good lol

1 Like

Yes, just like when that last judge was totally going to clear Manafort and Trump until he ended up throwing Manafort away for life.

We all know you Q-types think regular procedure is actually the magic Mueller cure, but it never seems to pan out that way does it?

What judge is “investigating” Mueller?

Google it lol

Judge’s Instructions Raise New Questions in Michael Flynn Case

Is this what you are talking about?

How come Democrat’s are clueless on current events ?? Lol

We will see won’t we, people like me won’t stop asking questions until they are answered, we aren’t going any where:-)