Mueller and his band of thugs may be in heap of trouble

Just asking if this is the current event you mentioned… Is it?

Judge’s Instructions Raise New Questions in Michael Flynn Case

Sure sounds ominous…

As Flynn awaits his sentencing, Sullivan issued one such order in December. He did so again on Feb. 16, with the important instruction – that if prosecutors aren’t sure if favorable evidence is material, they should hand it over to the judge so that he can decide.

That’s right…G5 changed to G14. I forgot.

He should send money to trump to make it happen. Give til it hurts.

G?
:confused:

So, you just made it up. No judge is investigating Mueller.

Are you a feelings reader?

1 Like

It’s really sleazy. They lie to a three star General, 33 year veteran and war hero by telling him that he will not need a lawyer present. Then they charge him with a crime. Scumbags is not too harsh a word for these low lifes.

You seem to think that a 3 star General, a 33 year veteran and war hero is TOO STUPID to know to always have a lawyer present.

I heard Hannity last night flogging this nonsense.
They didn’t lie to Flynn. It’s not the FBIs doing that Flynn lied to the FBI. Nobody made Flynn lie, that was his choice. End of story.

1 Like

I’ll bet your are just as outraged when police departments lie to suspect daily about needing a lawyer present…

2 Likes

Mueller just got arrested! I am watching it live right now! On Fox News!

But strangely, I don’t see it on any . . . other . . . channel.

Huh.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what Republican Media is telling you.

It’s Fake News again.

Yep it was lib lies that caused Flynn’s troubles.

Every day is backwards day for the red team.

1 Like

Dang it. Against my better judgement i decided to go to work. You’re going to have to describe it to me.

And the liberal media doesn’t even cover the story. Cuz they don’t want you to know. No Lucy. This story was not created in some back room by Harris Faulkner, Shep Smith, Bret Baier, Dana Perino, Bill Hemmer and Juan Williams. Supposedly we are to get more details at three PM today. If you want to know the detail.

Okay. Gray suit. Head down. Handcuffed in front. Hands folded together.

Absolutely surrounded by police. Police as far as the eye can see.

A sea of police.

When the wind blows, the police shift in a wave.

It’s almost like you’re looking at the ocean. Or a sea. Of police.

What I’m saying is there’s a ton of police out there.

And Mueller–well, anyone who says it’s just a guy wearing a Mueller mask is off base.

Mueller just turned to the camera!

He’s staring into it, unblinking. Still not blinking.

Oh, that guy can hold a stare.

He’s got quite a poker face.

And into the back of the vehicle.

You know, when an officer’s hand guided Mueller’s head into the vehicle, it did look like his head squished inward a bit. Maybe his fontanelle never fully ossified.

He should get that checked out.

And back into the Fox News studio, where everyone is slapping their armpits hysterically and doing backflips.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for three PM. The details are going to be so juicy.

Funny, you leave off the non-news people who ARE creating the story you are parroting.

So it’s D14!

Thank you for this.

1 Like