Mueller and his band of thugs may be in heap of trouble

Yeah… for being the supposedly smart bunch, they sure need alot of help in finding information.

You probably won’t get any details. Your media sources will either not cover it, or they will provide cover for any wrong doing that may have occurred. Or it’s possible the story will amount to nothing. Either way, your media sources will tell you exactly what you want to hear. Nothing more, nothing less.

The District Attorney for the Southern District of New York just got arrested!

Why won’t fox news cover the story?

1 Like

Some of us are smart enough to know a Standing Brady Order when we see one…

https://www.dcd.uscourts.gov/judge-emmet-g-sullivans-court-web-page

1 Like

They will cover it or they won’t cover it. If they report something I don’ t like, then it won’t be true.

1 Like

So he’s investigating lol

I like that. I’m going to use that philosophy in my life. It’s hovering right around freezing outside, but I don’t like that, so now it’s 82 degrees. I’m going swimming.

2 Likes

Just google it even they can’t hide lol

Off to GITMO they go.

He “investigates” every criminal case in his courtroom then…

I haven’t uninstalled the google from my iPhone yet so I can’t see the story. Damn google.

1 Like

Oh, I got rid of Google this morning. It really opened my eyes to the truth.

I don’t know what I’m looking at, but it’s amazing.

So Google works on iPhones. So much for the deceptive smartass answer that was given in the congressional hearings.

This tweet sums up Trump and his crooked band of dirty politicians. He and his cult following are dirty from head to toe.

1 Like

I love this question!!!
Why don’t we both watch and see if they do? Fair enough? :yum:

Whoosh.

10googles

Ummm. Nice try. The congressman said that his grandchild’s iPhone showed negative stuff about him on Google. The google exec pretended that Google does not work on iPhones.

Just checking in. Is Muller is jail yet?

Of course they are under investigation. They will investigate anything and everything searching for something that they can call a crime. Russia failed, Obstruction failed. Stormy will fail. And guess what? President’s do not plan their own parties. They have people to do it. President’s do not micro manage how the money is spent for a party. That is way below their pay grade. So the inauguration thing is a total act of desperation. It has already failed.

Isn’t John Dean a convicted felon?