Mueller and his band of thugs may be in heap of trouble

I wonder if peas go well with crow? :rofl:

2 Likes

If Trump would have stayed out of politics, none of this would have happened and he’d be building a Trump Tower Moscow. He’d have another few seasons of Apprentice.

Now he, his corrupt children, corrupt lawyer, and all of his other corrupt crony friends are all under FBI investigation and most likely going to jail.

What a moron.

5 Likes

D14 is back on the menu boys!

3 Likes

Just one more time in Trumpville of asking “What the blazes was he thinking???”

+1 LOTR reference

Political enemies…political jailing…How 3rd world charming…

:eyes:

I was absolutely not thinking of LOTR but as I love LOTR I shall let the reference stand.

All powerful politicians have political enemies. It usually is in the form of ideological differences. If one was referencing some sort of enemy who is looking for coups or overthrowing of governments, that is just non-sense. Republican fantasies.

Political jailing - None of that is happening. All of the people involved have been found in violation of laws. They are criminals. Don’t want to go to jail? Don’t do illegal activities.

There’s nothing 3rd world about criminals committing crimes.

Next time, Republicans should elect someone who is less shady.

1 Like

MFPA just doesn’t have the same ring to it though…

1 Like

:laughing:

Amazing!!

Nah. It’s called Law and Order and no one, NO ONE, is above the law in this great nation of ours.

What was mine ot good enough?

I missed it. Sorry!

Deputy assistant = wanted felon in Hungary belonging to a neo-nazi order.

And all because of… Russian Collusion.

:joy:

How does that make Mueller in a heap of trouble?

And your babe witch would be filling her coffers.

Better be …

No doubt. The absolute worst decision he will have ever made, in a long history of bad decisions. It will be the ruin of him and his entire family and empire.

The screws are tightening around the Mueller investigation and you are claiming victory? We don’t have a permanent Attorney General yet, just a temporary one and good things are already happening. If you’re already this happy now, when we finally have an Attorney General, you won’t be able to stand yourself you’ll be so happy.