Mueller and his band of thugs may be in heap of trouble

Desperation is what this post drips of.

The trump-o-phobes have always been the speculators and accusers…aka…desperation.

I like it cause I don’t have to type so much, just watch the trump-o-phobes twitch…electronically.

:eyes:

No.

Here’s your peas.

All the president’s men are becoming felons.

4 Likes

Well, we warned them and warned them and warned them what could potentially happen with a Trump nomination - much less a Trump presidency. They took on this albatross with full knowledge of what could potentially happen. Now, the Republican Party will have the stain of Trump for the foreseeable future.

It is interesting to watch the desperation with the Trump supporters now, especially knowing they were putting a bull in a china shop. This is just one of many things we predicted could happen. It is going to be fun watching the show.

1 Like

The weaponized FBI, in conjunction with…the Fifth Column, are embroiled in a fiendish plot to overthrow Donald’s divinely inspired regime and open our borders to slim ball immigrants for the purpose of destroying America by voting against the Great Work of MAGA :us:

Or maybe Donald’s a corrupt idiot and you simply don’t like the taste of peas.

9 Likes

For less “bombshell” reporting, the Washington Post does a pretty good job of reporting this story… I guess a standard warning from a judge could be a “bombshell”

The judge is well known for his concern about defendants receiving fair treatment from the government. He also issues a standard warning to prosecutors to turn over any and all information to a defendant that could be helpful in their defense, including any evidence of government misconduct.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/federal-judge-seeks-documents-related-to-michael-flynns-january-2017-interview-with-fbi-agents/2018/12/12/24cdb7de-fe75-11e8-83c0-b06139e540e5_story.html?utm_term=.fb21265c5605

2 Likes

Was Flynn in a custodial interrogation at that interview?

Nope… He is trying to use the “I didn’t know I was under investigation” defense… Of course, he guilty plea complicates the situation a bit… :joy:

I’ll bet if I looked at Trump’s google history from this morning it would show he looked up how to survive in federal prison.

4 Likes

That isn’t desperation, it is reality.

1 Like

Lol. My point exactly. Key takeaway for Flynn and Trump and their supporters: don’t lie.

1 Like

Denial is not a river in Egypt champ. :rofl:

I’m enjoying the difference in Trumpers with the new revelations though. Some are flailing about and whining and crying and calling every other group corrupt BUT the actual corrupt one they support. Others sit in their hard refusal to accept reality mode, and double down on “Der der der, I just don’t understand what is happening, so I will pretend nothing is happening :drooling_face:” mental state.

It is wildly entertaining to witness both. Because we warned every last one of the Trump supporters what would happen. And now, people are going to prison, and Trump himself will face prison also. And his Organization/Empire will be dismantled piece-by-piece until nothing exists. His children will be resigned to the shame of carrying the Trump name. Eventually, grandchildren and great-grandchildren will seek name changes so as to not carry the shame and corruption that is associated with Trump.

6 Likes

It’s not desperation to acknowledge that so many in Trump’s political circle are now felons. Mueller’s report is not out yet and look at all those felons.

Looking for the tiniest cracks in the Mueller investigation is what true desperation looks like.

4 Likes

Absolutely. And it’s why I don’t feel the least bit bad for them and what is to come. We told them exactly what would happen. And now it is coming to fruition and they’re either lashing out and crying like snowflakes about some fantasy of the corruption not being with Trump and those around him, but actually with the DOJ who is taking them down. Or, they sit in hard denial, taking the ignorance route and pretending to not understand just how devestating things are for Trump and all of the criminals he surrounds himself with.

And frankly, I’m loving it. I’m not sure which of the two types of Trumpers I’m laughing harder at here? The snowflake or the ignoramus? :thinking:

4 Likes

I am constantly reminded on the 24 percent who still supported Nixon when he stepped down.

6 Likes

With Nixon, he at least had the self awareness to resign when he saw that there was basically no way out. If it gets to that point with Trump, I suspect they are going to have to carry him out with him yelling “witch hunt!!!” the whole way out.

U type 2 paragraphs.

I type…OK.

Won’t THAT be fun…

And I’m laughing so amazingly hard right now. Sweet, sweet entertainment. :rofl:

2 Likes

May they all eat their peas. Lol.

OK. Me too…:joy:.