Mueller and his band of thugs may be in heap of trouble

The coming months are really going to be a disappointment to you.

I can handle it.

1 Like

Let me get this straight, trump supporters are now blaming Mueller for Flynn lying and his guilty plea?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes. They love justice. So when Mueller is revealed to be part of the REAL Russian collusion, these people will be dancing on the streets.

Right. Actually, they will be weeping in their Starbucks.

1 Like

Remember when the Judge in the first Manafort trial was totally going to destroy Robert Mueller and completely get Trump off the hook? Remember when he was declared a true patriot and that this was the end of the Mueller investigation?

Remember how quickly every Trumper turned on him when he sent Manafort straight to Jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200?

Odds that this is the exact same thing happening again? 99.578%z

1 Like

Ummm… hello? Its 2018. It’s no longer R vs D. It’s liberal and old timey Conservatives against the new Conservatives.

Try to keep up.

Yes, my friend. That’s why they lost the Senate.

:joy:

That’s what is hilarious about this “bombshell”… the special prosecutors office is already asking for zero jail time for Flynn… What do they think is going to happen? Is the judge going to order Flynn withdraw his guilty plea?

How deep does that rabbit hole of yours go?

Bwahahahahaha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Amazing!! So delicious!!

It’s funny because this is what cops do in general: convince you not to invoke your right to counsel. Because if you talk, you will hang yourself. The only way to beat it is to not talk.

OTOH, lawyers and judges are flabbergasted anyone is dumb enough not to invoke counsel, so you never know which way these rulings are gonna go.

Come on, don’t just double down. Triple down. Do it.

As gross as when the Democrats demonized and tried to criminalize Ken Starr?

When Mueller perp walks Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama for their Russia collusion during the 2016 election, libs are going go crazy. It’s going to be delicious to watch.

Just another day in opposite land for the right wing.

It’s the classic tale of Ick-arus, who’s greed and lust for women other than his wife led him through a lonely life of avarice - precariously balanced on a ice-thin cobweb of red tape and lawyers laid bare when he couldn’t resist becoming the most visible person on the planet.

:joy::rofl:

I wonder what excuse Mueller will come up with to block the judges request…

Liberal fantasies are amazing… Trump loves the game. He’s having a great time.

Very fair points. And before recent events, I always qualified my comments about this administration’s corruption with them being one of the most, specifically because of those two administrations. But I believe the Trump administration has now taken the top spot, and is running away with it!

1 Like