Mueller and his band of thugs may be in heap of trouble

Prove im
Wrong mic drop

HWBush was a war hero, Clinton called him a liar because he compromised with dems and raised taxes. They said he cheated on his wife, and made Iran delay the hostage release…

I guess dems hate war heroes …

Gosh, Trump is still there…and cool. Any day now they’ll get him. Just wait.

You’re wrong.

Prove that I’m wrong about you being wrong.

Well, there is an ongoing investigation that hasn’t finished yet, so don’t get ahead of yourself.

I mean, his personal attorney just plead guilty to a felony that he committed at the direction of the President.

I’ll bet Trumps gone in 6 months… as usual

… What happened to the Russians?

It’s still under investigation… so we will focus on the actual convictions, indictments and jail sentences of Trumps inner circle until we get Muellers report.

Related to sex, not Russians…lol! Or Tax stuff from decades ago… You people are amazing.
Keep the faith…

Like I said, there’s an ongoing investigation.

Because very few people possess that sort of magic in this world. You’d have to be the sort of person who gambles with dark, unknown forces, and manage to come out on top by pulling a few aces out of the pocket of your trousers.

5 Likes

Papadopoulos lied about his communications with Russia. Flynn lied about his communications with Russia. Cohen lied to Congress about a Russian venture.

But none of that has anything to do with Russia!

Lots of Hillary aids lied to the FBI…

I also see this lie about Manafort being repeated: That his crimes were something that happened 10 years ago.

Flynn served as the assistant chief of staff, G2, XVIII Airborne Corps at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, from June 2001 and the director of intelligence at the Joint Task Force 180 in Afghanistan until July 2002. He commanded the 111th Military Intelligence Brigade from June 2002 to June 2004[6] and was the director of intelligence for [Joint Special Operations Command]

Wiki…

Only ones that give up

Others had looked at them and decided not to prosecute…

So some crimes are better than others for Trump associates? Got it!

His bank fraud crimes extended to at least January of 2017.

I’m super dooper scared.

1 Like

On February 13, 2017, Flynn resigned as National Security Advisor, following news reports about his communications with the Russian ambassador, Sergey Kislyak and additional reports that he had misled the Vice President about them. Flynn’s 24-day tenure as National Security Advisor was the shortest in the 63-year history of the office. Those communications he had with the Russian ambassador were subsequently leaked to the press.

On December 1, 2017, special counsel Robert Mueller agreed to a plea bargain where Flynn pleaded guilty to “willfully and knowingly” making “false, fictitious and fraudulent statements” to the FBI regarding conversations with Russia’s ambassador.

Wiki…