Mueller and his band of thugs may be in heap of trouble

Or Congressional committees and the FBI, bro.

NOBODY can stand up to the kangaroo court style “investigation” done by the corrupt Mueller inquisition.

1 Like

KFC greasy tears more likely

If it’s so corrupt, why doesn’t Trump fire Mueller?

If it’s so corrupt, then Trump should recommend an investigation into Mueller.

Will they make an example out of Mueller for destroying evidence?

Pfft, Not-so-Breitbart. HAHAHAHA.

Try again with something less ridiculous.

1 Like

Brietbart is at least as credible as CNN.

If you are comparing Breitbart (which “tries” to be news) to any of the political opinion commentators in the evening, then yes.

If you are comparing Breitbart to the actual CNN news, then nope.

True i was told CNN is more infowars …

How many times does the CEC have to fall flat before some start to realize that they are lying to them for money?

3 Likes

I can answer that one…they will never lose that base of 20 million

Right- they sell a lot of catheters, Hoverounds (stuff you can get free from medicare) and burial insurance.

I’ve told this story before I think, but my conspiracy-loving uncle spent most of his retirement nest egg on gold coins during the Obama administration, much to the consternation of his kids.

2 Likes

That requires critical thinking ability, an attribute missing in many of these folks.

It’s nothing new, really. Greedy people have always been able to find ways to monetize the weakness of the gullible.

2 Likes

The thing is that i do not mind a Conservative take on the news. I encoirage it. I think that there needs to be multiple perspectives looking at a problem to find a answer that serves the most people effectively.

The problem is that that view of the news has to be predicted on there being a shared reality and for years now the “Conservative” take on the news has been a highway to crazy town.

2 Likes

Flynn was framed! And of all of Mueller’s “victims” this one makes me the most livid because the man served his country for 33 years and is a military hero to be treated like a criminal in the Mueller’s political witch hunt is as disgusting as it gets!

Agreed.

But the respectable (but dry) conservative thinkers appear to be losing ground to the more “flashy”, headline grabbing pundits.

The same can be said for some on the left of course, though I believe the far right does it better.

Yes, the Flynn case is very sad, but not for the reasons you gave.

3 Likes

How could he be framed when he truthfully admitted in court he was guilty of the crime he was charged with?

Also, does it not bother you that he was acting as the United States National Security Adviser to the President and also representing a foreign nation and their interests?

If your loyalty is to the United States then his crimes should be what you’re mad at. Not that he was caught.

Hero status went out the window when he hooked up with Trump and gleefully led chants of “Lock her up!”

3 Likes