Mueller and his band of thugs may be in heap of trouble

Well, I think that King’s stupidity is an open question.

It is possible that King isn’t as stupid as he appears.

He could be more stupid than he appears.

In my opinion, he seems like a moron, but he could be an imbecile. I doubt he’s a nincompoop, but he is almost definitely a bozo.

2 Likes

So you believe it is the hardware’s 6 core CPU design ( or some other Iphone hardware characteristic) that went out on it’s own and found the material that King referred to.

Um. I doubt it. The Google CEO tried to pin the blame on the iPhone hardware or firmware. You apparently agree. LOL. :slight_smile:

I highly doubt that you have the right to judge anyone. If you, it doesn’t show.

You do know you can set notications for key words that alert you when those key words appear in a news story or some other alert, right?

Instead you are claiming that google found out the phone that kings daughter uses and is specifically sending her negative news stories…

But hey, you said 6 core cpu so you must be some sort of expert…

1 Like

And why is the discussion about kings iphone stupidity in the Mueller thread?

Did they get merged or something?

Well that does not appear to be accurate. According to General Michael Flynn’s own sentencing memorandum filed with the court, he states the following…

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/523-michael-flynn-sentencing-memo/70b6fc3b51eebee4cf64/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

Found on Page 12

B. The Nature and Circumstances of the Offense
General Flynn does not take issue with the description of the nature and circumstances of
the offense contained in the Government’s sentencing memorandum and the Presentence
Investigation Report. See Government’s Memorandum in Aid of Sentencing (“Gov. Sent.
Mem.”) at 2-5, United States v. Flynn, 17 CR 232 (D.D.C. Dec. 4, 2018) (Doc. 46); PSR ¶¶ 15-
22. As General Flynn has frankly acknowledged in his own words, he recognizes that his actions
were wrong and he accepts full responsibility for them.19

Which includes the following description of events as they occurred, and as General Michael Flynn agrees and does not dispute.

Continued on Page 13

Mr. McCabe’s account states: “I explained that I thought the quickest way to get this
done was to have a conversation between [General Flynn] and the agents only. I further stated
that if LTG Flynn wished to include anyone else in the meeting, like the White House Counsel
for instance, that I would need to involve the Department of Justice. [General Flynn] stated that
this would not be necessary and agreed to meet with the agents without any additional
participants.”22

So would you care to revise your post to reflect a more accurate depiction of events, as agreed upon by General Michael Flynn himself?

Flynn was the victim! A true patriot. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Likely because there is not a story to tell. General Michael Flynn was informed that he could bring additional participants to the meeting, in particular Counsel, to which he voluntarily declined the offer. This is according to the General’s own sentencing memorandum submitted to the court and sworn to the accuracy and truthfulness of such. Why anyone would cover this story in a manner not reflective of this truth would make little sense. I expect you would agree?

I do not believe that to be accurate. The Congressman claimed his grandchild was playing a game on her iPhone when a negative article popped up about him out of the blue. It was likely the Apple News Feed which had a news notification setting turned on, that he is referring to, if he is to be believed. It had nothing to do with Google, and he then switched to claim it may have been an Android instead, assuming that would then set the terms of his concern accurately. I assume you understand why that still would not make his concern any more relative for the Google CEO?

I think that by the end of all of this mess everyone will realize that Flynn is getting off easy.

Please provide a link to a single game that would be played by a 7 year old child that has pop-up advertisements that are news feed driven, and further, that are Google linked. I suspect you will have a challenge ahead of you, so good luck.

Of course you love ken starr

This whole fantasy scenario is based on a standing order that Judge Sullivan uses in every criminal case he hears… You will find a copy on the Judges web site… It’s called Standing Brady Order…

https://www.dcd.uscourts.gov/judge-emmet-g-sullivans-court-web-page

They tried this same drama back in February when the same standing order was issued by Sullivan in this case…

1 Like

The Google exec should have answered similarly instead of pretending the platform could not support Google. He answered so as to make King look stupid.

So what happened? What juicy details did we learn??

Where did he say the platform could not support google?

That is correct. This has been Judge Sullivan’s SOP for all cases he presides over. And he is not the only Judge to issue similar orders for cases they hear. It just makes little sense that some people are promoting a fallacy that General Flynn was not informed of his ability to bring Counsel with him to the original interview with the FBI. A fallacy that not even General Flynn himself is promoting, in fact, he swore under the oath the exact opposite.

Please provide a link to this :point_down:

Perhaps. That is subjective though. I believe Congressman King did a fair job of that all on his own though. In particular with his request to have the political affiliations of 1,000 private citizens made known to the government.

2 Likes

A link to what? I humbly requested a link from you supporting your claim that there are free games with pop-up ads that would direct said advertisement to news feeds regarding current political events that would have said negative things about Congressman King. Which was the apparent thrust of your defense of the Congressman here.