Mostly Peaceful BLM Threatens Violence Yet Again

then you lost your little messaging war

BLM is a blight on society. like every other leftist thug organization

dont care what chapter you are

3 Likes

people riot loot and threaten under BLM.

Iā€™m still looking for the differentiation

try not to make it all about you know who

2 Likes

I donā€™t answer to you. Wind your neck in.

Itā€™s not racist.

If there was a dude claiming that he was NRA North Texas saying some crazy ā– ā– ā– ā–  and it was provided to me that over a year ago the NRA put out an official statement that that crazy dude was not associated with them in any way I would believe them.

Good for you.

Black Lives Matter showed the world what it is ā€¦

Racist domestic terrorists who were behind more than 500 riots that killed several people and did 2 billion dollars in damage to this country last year while chanting things like ā€œpigs in a blanket fry em like baconā€ā€¦

The NRA analogy is so stupid and dishonest itā€™s not worth recognizingā€¦

Psā€¦the only black lives BLM has benefited are the ones who got rich off of BLM shakedowns.

This story is from April.

ā€œ Black Lives Matter ignores victims of systemic racism and enriches a select few, so say the families of those killed by the police and many of the groupā€™s own activistsā€¦Founded in 2013 following the acquittal of George Zimmerman for his role in Trayvon Martinā€™s death, the group has held protests around the country against perceived systemic racism against minorities. Black Lives Matter has sparked global conversations on race and policing and is credited with a number of criminal justice reform effortsā€¦ But on Thursday, the mother of Breonna Taylor, a black woman killed by police during a raid in March 2020, charged that the movement in her city of Louisville, Kentucky, is nothing more than a scam. ā€œI have never personally dealt with BLM Louisville, and personally have found them to be fraud," Tamika Palmer wrote on Facebook.

People like that Patrice Cullars woman get richā€¦but where people of color actually need help BLM is conspicuously absent.

1 Like

Have you seen a condemnation or even a disavowal from the ā€œrealā€ BLM?

6 Likes

Maybe heā€™ll let cops defend themselves and reply in kind to BLM terrorists.

2 Likes

Nopeā€¦and you wonā€™t.

Itā€™s not ā€œone dudeā€ in BLMā€™s case - itā€™s multiple cells. Youā€™d have thought that when ā€œofficialā€ BLM defended the Cuban police state a few months ago that Democrats would have woken up, but I guess they actually share that vision for ā€œutopiaā€ after all.

1 Like

The person in question in this case is Hank Newsome who BLM says is not affiliated with them in any way. They said so over a year ago.

If there was a similar situation from right wing organizations I would take them at their word.

Agreed.

I agree with them that the US embargo on Cuba is dumb.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: oh wait you were actually seriousā€‹:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

By making Cuba totally dependent on the USSR it became a drain on the USSR, unlike much of the rest of the Soviets Bloc where they were bleeding them to prop themselves up.

Anything to enhance the sheer suck, help bankrupt the communists and bring them down.

Trained Marxist ā€¦ aka the scum of the earth.

1 Like

Horse crap ā€¦

You leftists peddled Trumpā€™s a Russian crap Kavanaughā€™s a rapist crap jussie smollett crap despite the evidence to the contraryā€¦

Now weā€™re supposed to buy this ā€œif BLM said heā€™s not BLM a year ago the world should just accept itā€

Good lord do you know how idiotic that sounds.

The clown in NY is a BLM domestic terrorist threatening to cause violence if he doesnā€™t get his way just like the scum that did 2 billion dollars in damage and killed a bunch of people last year.

He is BLM.

5 Likes

It is 2021.

The USSR is long gone.

The embargo is dumb.