Mostly Peaceful BLM Threatens Violence Yet Again

I am just saying what BLM has stated over a year ago.

To be fair, it’s typically this dude who usually does this dumb stuff.

the post refers to him as a “BLM leader”

is the post wrong?

2 Likes

is the post wrong?

1 Like

I am also very confused myself. Which BLM leadership is the true moral authority?

Is it the one that declared “Looting is reparations” after Chicago violence?

Or is it the sect with a co-founder that built a nice real estate portfolio herself while praising Fidel Castro and defending the Cuban police state?

Nobody that votes Democratic ever answers these questions.

1 Like

Technically no. But in the case of Mr. Newsom, it should be clarified that he and his organization are not affiliated with BLM at large.

Yes.

He is not associated with BLM.

They said so over a year ago.

BLM is a domestic terrorist group so to be honest I could give a ■■■■ what they said.

That’s the group that caused a record 2 billion in property damage last year and got 2 or 3 dozen people killed in the process. BLM has raised how much money leaching off of the deaths of black men…as long as they died the right way at the hands of a police Officer. BLM was a leading driving force behind the stupid defund the police movement directly contributing to riding crime in major American cities, (especially the ones run by democrats).

BLM in my humble opinion is a RACIST domestic terror group (if you feel the need to put one skin color in your name stop looking you’ve found the racists) and I see no reason to believe one word in any statement they have issued.

Sorry

4 Likes

as far as i’m concerned, if someone says they are BLM they are BLM

2 Likes

and what exactly differentiates “BLM” from “BLM at large?”

1 Like

sounds to me like BLM is BLM until they get an uncomfortable spotlight then “no that’s not really BLM”.

5 Likes

Yeppers.

This guy has been speaking as BLM for quite a while now. If I were BLM I might have tried to stop him…

3 Likes

BLM is an actual 501(c)(3). Its also a societal movement. But If I had my own neighborhood BLM group that doesn’t mean I’m affliated with the official BLM organization.

this is very nebulous

“societal movement?”. this means that it’s a social and political message and cant be linked to any source of goods or services

3 Likes

They did. You just choose your made up narrative over what BLM Inc said.

It’s unique in that way. I can’t really think of another cultural movement that became incorporated like this. It helps them control their message to an extent, but like the case of the OP it’s almost impossible to stop anyone from saying they speak for or represent BLM.

Here’s a FoxBusiness story from election time a year ago…

“ One photo showed the first and second-floor windows of one building boarded up and spray painted to include artwork in support of the Black Lives Matter movement. Wells Fargo, Francesca’s, CVS Pharmacy and Washington Sports Club were among some of the business with plywood protecting their windows.

AT&T and some other stores Sunday had signs posted to tell potential customers they were still open behind the wooden blockades.” Businesses across nation board up windows ahead of potential Election Day unrest | Fox Business

That’s your societal movement kids.

If a suspect of color were killed by a white cop tomorrow anywhere in America no matter the circumstances what do y’all think would happen next?

1 Like

BLM, much like the Dem party will, at times, criticize people that associate themselves with their cause. BLM decided that this man is someone they should denounce, much like Dems have denounced people in their party for behavior they feel does not represent the party.
The GOP, on the other hand, have decided to embrace abhorrent behavior. Deciding that denouncing almost anyone that associates themselves with the GOP would cost them more than they would gain.

1 Like

$4m houses in California

5o0390

3 Likes

Thought we addressed the “big mama” thing already