More Leftist Indoctrination with directions to hide it from parents

I have not started any culture wars. I simply respect people to be addressed as they want to be addressed

1 Like

No. They suspended their use of standardized tests. Students are still required to pass their classes to graduate.

I have plenty of common sense. At least in the reality I am experiencing.
I cannot speak for you.

If you’re as smart as you make yourself out to be you will figure it out.

Seriously, try meditation, it will help you remain calm during uncomfortable discussions.

There is no molestation going on, regarding how people are addressed.

This is your refuge. I understand that. It doesn’t matter if the person you employ it against ever argues from authority, expertise or credentials - or not. It’s a way of inverting a feeling, or a sense, of value. And I understand that.

But, the only non-ordinary word I’ve used is ‘epicene’, because it specificity is relevant. And let’s be blunt, each of us is using a computing device with access to nearly every published lexicon on the planet. So, if that was the roadblock, it was always in your power to handle it.

Anyway, you have leveled a grave charge. You ought to explain how it works.

This is second time you told me to take medication. Are you a drug addict? Do you need drugs to suppress your manhood? How far do you want to take this?

Meditation is not a drug.

1 Like

I don’t have to respect sexual freaks, or those that promote grooming for one own sexual pleasures.

2 Likes

Please go back and re-read. I suggested meditation, not medication. No drugs required.

Right. Sure. But, could you explain how the phrase ‘they went to the store to buy their favorite book’ is just like raping a child?

1 Like

None of this has anything to do with having sex.

You don’t think I don’t know what you’re doing to skirt forum rules? You’re not as smart as you think.

Its all about sex

I was sincere about mediation. I try to get in 20 minutes a day. Twice a day of possible.

I would never suggest one to take drugs…way too many variables.

1 Like

It’s about you and me.
It’s all about all the good things and the bad things that may be. It’s all about sex.

3 Likes

The question you libs should be asking why are you demanding respect for your sexual deviance?

No, it really isn’t. Several of my daughter’s friends identify in a non traditional way.
Most are not into having sex…at least not now…these are 18-22 year olds.

Sorry, I know your history

What’s the sexual deviance in this scenario?

1 Like