MN cops shoot and kill another black man

I posted s CNN article with a video of a guy going back to his car to get his wallet after teh officer asked him for his license. Cop shot him.

So, we don’t know all the facts here yet.

Here is another one…female veteran…unarmed…no warning.

2 Likes

Shooting is justified. Case closed?

I know. It happens.

I just try not to give them any excuses.

I’d rather no one riot over me, I hate rioting, but if you’re gonna riot make sure I didn’t bring it on myself before you light businesses on fire.

He didn’t say that.

The cop may have broken some department rules.

Point is that the guy here didn’t make things any easier on himself.

1 Like

I want to know all the facts before reaching any conclusions…I know that’s not the way things are done anymore but that’s all I m saying. What did the officers say and do…was there anything out of line on their part. Why did the young man get back in the car? Was there reason to think he might have a weapon?

The cops aren’t always the bad guys in these scenarios…in all of these cases someone refuses to follow lawful orders from the officers. Every time…

Let’s get all the facts … that’s all I m saying.

Yes. You can be pulled over for having anything hanging from your rear view mirror. It has been that way since I can remember going back to the 80s. I have a hard time believing people continue to be surprised by this.

The genie has been out of the bottle since last spring and has opened Pandora’s box. The facts are insignificant so good luck to everyone.

no more multi month “investigations”. it doesnt take lon gin most cases to see if a cop is using unreasonable force.

start arresting,prosecuting and harshly punishing bad cops.

1 Like

You live in NJ, right? At one time I had 57 points on my license. Do you know how many times you have to be pulled over to get that many points? I’ve had warrants and have been arrested multiple times. Do you want to take a guess how many times I came close to being shot by a police officer? The answer is none. Not even remotely close.

I’m an X heavy gambler that liked to play the odds. I’m taking chalk on this one. The odds say that dead kid did something stupid to get himself shot.

I mean why even have an investigation and a trial? Just take them out back and feed them to madame guillotine. They’re cops they don’t deserve due process under the law.

End Sarcasm.

2 Likes

The sad part is, dumb or not when you get pulled over by a trigger happy cop your actions are defined by them…so you better pick the right move and hope that the cop does not interpret it as a threat.

Not enough information yet.

1 Like

You’re not gonna make her Vicki Weaver no matter how hard you try.

1 Like

Now Patrisse will buy 3 million dollar home with this death…

2 Likes

Where?

Is that how it’s supposed to be?

1 Like

We can make her the example for stopping other unarmed trespassers like what is still rolling in Portland.

Just looking for a modicum of consistency.

Use the same ammo Ashli stopped

Wow…you got all upset because Six called the guy a dummy without any evidence…which there was. But yet have no problem saying crazy cop.

3 Likes

Precisely

Some yes. And they scare me even.

1 Like