Mitch McConnell should have kept his pie hole shut

And their ham fisted heavy handed ■■■■■■■■ drove many of us away…for that I give Mitch more credit.

How many Republicans crossed the aisle to vote in favour of Obama’s nominee Garland?

And now I know!

1 Like

"Consent of senate’ means that there is a vote pre se.

One could extrapolate a situation where both side deny a vote of the opposing president’s nominee such that the number of SC justices drops down to one.

nobody had to drive you anywhere lib

1 Like

advise does not

Woof woof.

Presidents are entitled to a nomination, not a senate approval.

They are not entitled to approval. They should at least be given the courtesy of a hearing/vote.

They usually get one but you know, after you tell the opposition to shut up and go to the back of the bus, they might not be inclined to show you any courtesy.

1 Like

Hardly a “radical break”

Yeah, but you’re the guys who don’t see storming Congress with the Battle Flag and even more overt virtue signals in hand as a radical departure, either.

Translation: Blah blah blah you you you blah blah blah rant blah blah.

If you agreed with me, then why reflexively and defensively blabber on about “ranting” instead of a “hey, you’re right, McConnell is a real hack?”

they are not entitled to your idea of what courtesy might be

Really? you rant and spittle over something we agreed upon and I am being defensive? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

That’s where you are wrong…McConnell has ruined this party.

nope. he’s done exactly what the party demanded of him. you’d know that if you weren’t a lib

1 Like

Yet he was elected to work for his constituents. Supposedly. If anything, this just goes to show why political parties are cancer.

1 Like

no. it shows why they are absolutely needed. without parties the executive would be even more powerful as there would be no organized (loyal or otherwise) opposition.