Mitch mcconnell asks : Will Dems work with us, or simply put partisan politics ahead of the country

hard to say…

Until the senate republicans are willing to stand up to trump there is no reason for Dems to work with them. They, along with their cult leader have destroyed our nations credibility. It’s what trump supporters wanted, so they can own it. Dems owe them nothing, but will restore sanity when they take over the White House and senate in 2020.

1 Like

Hell if they tried standing up to McConnell I would be happy.

But they won’t.

1 Like

Republicans have no souls. They are power hungry and will literally sell out their own family (I’m looking at you Ted Cruz) to keep it.

2 Likes

Newt Gingrich.

2 Likes

Cruz has the spine of an oyster. Mitch just looks like he does.

1 Like

Newt was bad but not hold up a Supreme Court appointment for nearly a year and then ram through legislation for the donor class and then say hey we can all work together bad.

2 Likes

I give Mitch credit for some key insight, namely: make everything ■■■■■■ and toxic, and people will blame the WH for at least half of it (at minimum) and usually, blame the president for much more.

it’s weird because Republican leaders usually like to work together with Democrats…

1 Like

True. We can both agree that Mitch and Newt are just terrible, terrible human beings.

Newt set a lot of stuff in motion (destroying collegiality, using toxic propaganda/messaging, ******** with norms and customs, etc.). But, yeah, the Garland thing was truly next-level ****-ery.

3 Likes

Gingrich, Delay, Hastert. We’ve always counted on the GOP House leadership to provide statesmaship and moral authority, while calling Democrats sick, self-serving traitors.

3 Likes

I hate Mitch McConnell.

Dems tried that for years. Worked on fixing Medicare Part D, with the pubs.
When it came time for the pubs to work with the Dems?
Pubs told Dems to ■■■■ off.

You reap what you sow.

2 Likes

He just promised to not allow Bush to have any more.

Get his taxes! Get the taxes! Forget working out a compromise on healthcare or immigration.

Nobody stole a Supreme Court seat. They used their legitimate authority to get a Supreme Court Justice that they thought would be better for the country.
Stealing is illegal. I know of not charges.

You think that lowly of yourself huh?

1 Like

Lib in disguise.

Lol…10 Charles

And now, the democratic-led House will use their legitimate power to do do what they believe isbetter for the country.

OK?

4 Likes