Mitch mcconnell asks : Will Dems work with us, or simply put partisan politics ahead of the country

You didn’t have to make peas his entree, side dish, and dessert! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow. Enough said. Nicely done. :clap:

It depends. If “working with us” means both sides are willing to listen and compromise to get things done, I hope it happens. If “working with us” means as long as the democrats agree with what republicans want they’ll get things done, it won’t. I have a feeling it will be the later and not the former.

You do know I was mostly repeating the very lines that forum libs have said after Obama won don’t you…I just took it another step farther

Either way here was a chance to prove to the world that democrats were better then republicans. To prove themselves to be different…but yet you’ll demanding revenge.

And you guys think you’re better then everyone else. Hell we had one that said we had bad genetics.

Admit it…you’re no better then anyone else.

Here is your chance to step up to the plate and prove it.

We don’t have to prove anything to you, lib.

1 Like

One doesn’t offer peace just to offer peace.

Takes two to tango.

I know you won’t believe or admit it, but at the start of his term, Obama offered peace…peace on the relief package…peace on healthcare.

GOP spat at him.

1 Like

A disingenuous political play, like usual.

Eat your peas, take your medicine, lib this lib that argle bargle revenge scary.

1 Like

Nobody, and I mean nobody, needs to prove anything or owes one thing to the Trumpleton Brigade.

6 Likes

Well then maybe you guys should admit you’re no better then Trumpletion brigde.

Nope. No one else will ever sink that low.

4 Likes

Actually Mitch offers a false dichotomy.

Partisan politics IS serving the country.

The less Congress does, the better.

Hate to break it to you guys…you already have.

:laughing:

Only Mitch could be such a “work together” hypocrite with such an absurd level of denial regarding every move he has made in the Senate over the last 10 years or so.

Mitch, the Dems will “work with you” if you are willing to remind (inform) Fat Donald that he is going to be held to a higher standard.

2 Likes

“Our No. 1 priority is to make this president a one-term president,”’ Other than that, we’re good.

2 Likes

Lol ya right, investigating his tax records is putting country before party​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I told you I want to make him a one term president. Nothing wrong with that, is there?

1 Like

Is there a more cynical figure in American politics (in office) than Cocaine Mitch? I dunno. Maybe Ted Cruz?

Trolling is probably the only thing Mitch and Trump have in common.

Mitch has done more damage to the integrity of the American Political system than anyone I can think of.

His cynicism has no bottom.