Misogyny at FAKE NEWS CNN

#Selectiveoutrageiscool

Awe. You seem to be disappointed with me? I think I might cry. :rofl:

Cheer up. I have a hashtag too.

#FourmoreyearsofTrumpiscool :grin:

Yep we are so racist that we elected a black POTUS twice. That’s how racist we are.

He couldn’t iron her lab coat!

You made that up.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s beautiful!

She’s been in the room with him.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: the hubris is amazing.

1 Like

Insight into the lib mind…

1 Like

Probably not, but it’s funny.

That one was funny too. Just remember Trump is the deadest horse.

These are established, credentialed professionals- why are they kowtowing to this moron? And I actually exempt Fauci- he is indeed measured, but doesn’t go overboard praising Trump’s accomplishments, when anyone with eyes and ears can see Trump’s failures/ [quote=“Guilds, post:56, topic:229193, full:true”]

I concur she seems competent, but is also seems she knows who is her biggest audience member…and she walks the line/tightrope. Then again, so does Dr Fauci. Anyone around Trump has to…or they are gone.
[/quote]

You don’t know how racist saying something like what you just said is and I say this as a minority.

1 Like

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

b : a political or social system founded on racism

3 : racial prejudice or discrimination

I know its not.

Kind of like someone saying I have a black friend when they are afraid their racism might be exposed.

1 Like

Sorry but nope.

If not for double standards.

Hate to tell you but as a minority I disagree with you. I can see through the smoke screen.

1 Like

Ah so if someone calls you a racist any evidence that you have that you aren’t is instead proof that you are racist. Got it.

And when they say it with sincerity and they are not racist?