Mike Lindell incurs sanctions for frivolous counterclaims

IMO most libs know what went on and are actually proud of it. :roll_eyes:

They will never admit it of course.

2 Likes

His point was that one was being characterized that way while the other…was reality. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Do away with drop boxes and require voter ID. We could trust the process again.

1 Like

They just stall and deflect and run their mouths until the next cycle.

It does work. At least it did until Brandon broke the economy. They will pay dearly for that green woke 5.00 a gallon fuel price sppike.

1 Like

No… the strong probability does not exist.

After the machine count, a sample of the paper ballots are hand counted to double check the machine. If there are any statistical anomalies, then there is a complete audit of the count.

Remember, this is hand marked paper ballots.

Seriously… take a few minutes to learn how it works.

They will only pay if we get fair elections.

1 Like

First it didn’t exist and now…you’re making excuses for it’s existence. Spanky, spanky. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Two solid steps and a better form of mail in ballot that tracks it cradle to tabulation and has paper stock thick enough to not see through.

1 Like

Well the mail in ballots should be done away with as well. Back to the old absentee for those who actually need them.

1 Like

I never said it didn’t exist.

I said that the anomaly was recognized and quickly corrected.

In what world do we live in where mistakes just don’t happen? That is why there are safeguards and audits… to ferret out mistakes.

Didn’t Jez attempt to make fun of Lindell for suggesting the existence of voter fraud by machine? Oh yeah…I should have known…this…is different. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

I think they could be tracked for elderly and handicapped voters on a limited basis.

Scan and track every step through USPS. It could work and be trustworthy.

There needs to be a much better transparent system for this.

The wide spread mail in ballots and drop boxes were for one purpose Only imo.

2 Likes

Lindell’s claim is that a foreign government changed votes on behalf of Biden.

Not that there was a quickly caught tabulation error in Antrim county.

Drop boxes must go.

No question there. I think a trackable mail in could work as long as it could be made to catch surrogates handling it for party operatives.

I don’t think there should be mass mail in voting. Opens the door for a lot of nonsense.

Absentee worked well for those who needed it.

1 Like

He’s against the use of machines in voting…period…the same as your ole pal Smyrna. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :wink: :+1:

1 Like

Even for counting handmarked paper ballots?

I agree.

Look at this laundry list of collusion and disinformation of voting integrity.

https://www.votingrightsalliance.org/forms-of-voter-suppression

Including… 52. Proof of Citizenship Laws

When are these ■■■■■■■■ getting banned from social media for lies?

So now Trump memes in a Lindell thread? The derangement syndromes are cross pollinating now!

1 Like