Mike Lindell incurs sanctions for frivolous counterclaims

Wasting one’s money on crackpot theories makes one…smarter?

This is some awkward hero worship you guys are doing.

My favorite game is spanking libs and thanks for playing. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

This weird incomplete statement/question is even more strange than the questpinion about spending one’s own money making them trustworthy.

Sing it from the rooftops!!!

:singer:

4 Likes

If you don’t know, that means you are making a judgment without knowing what you are talking about, because you haven’t bothered to find out.

2 Likes

Isn’t Mike Lindell’s theory that the votes were changed by computer?

Of course.

Oh…like what happened to 6,000 votes in Antrim, Michigan? Wait for it…it was an update glitch. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I dunno. Never followed his POV on the matter.

I don’t like to see him chase nonsense.

There was plenty of election malfeasance and collusion, most of it cleverly…barely…within the law.

Posting random Hunter Biden meme in a thread about crackpot Lindell looks a lot like a type of derangement syndrome.

You make a good Dean Martin to my meme Jerry Lewis.

3 Likes

The preliminary reporting in Antrim county made no sense, was caught, the problem identified and quickly corrected.

Even if it wasn’t caught right away, it was a tabulation error and would have been caught in the paper ballot audit of the election that happens way before the certification.

If people took just a few minutes to even try to understand how elections are run and the safeguards in place before certification, then they would not repeat the same thing over and over.

Yeah… that has nothing to do with what Lindell is saying.

It is just another strand of spaghetti that gets thrown at the wall to see if it sticks.

If activist legislators would quit ■■■■■■■ with the rules we could trust the process again.

It is all connected to trust.

Talking about PA?

The thing that both the Dems and the GOP was for until after the election and the GOP was no longer for it?

Maybe stop listening to clearly insane pillow salesmen and trust might return.

1 Like

If this susceptibility was there, there’s a strong probability it was everywhere. The software used would have been used in all of the machines. If a dumb ass could cause this, a smart person could do it intentionally.

1 Like