Mike Lindell incurs sanctions for frivolous counterclaims

The above link is 31 pages.

Link to the Memorandum Opinion dismissing Mike Lindell’s counterclaims and sanctioning Mike Lindell for frivolous filings.

United States District Judge Carl J. Nichols demolishes Lindell’s pathetic case, finding it to be frivolous, ultimately dismisses it and sanctions Lindell for the frivolity.

The underlying defamation case, US Dominion, Inc., et al. v MyPillow, Inc., et al., continues.

Poor Mikey Mike LOL. What a dunce.

BTW, I would be remiss not to note that Carl J. Nichols is by far the most conservative Judge on the District of Columbia, is a Trump appointee and is a former Clarence Thomas law clerk. :smile:

That just proves how deep the conspiracy goes…

2 Likes

At least in Lindell’s burned out crackhead. :smile:

I feel bad for him.

His addiction does appear to have addled his brain.

If he puts his money where his mouth is, IMO he’s above many who would condemn him?

3 Likes

At least he is making changes while our ELECTED OFFICIALS sit with their legs crossed.

He has spent millions of his own money.

This isn’t a question, so why did you end it with a question mark as if it were? Or are you just not sure what your own humble opinion is?

Sunglasses, cheers, regurgibleat, sheople, just to get those out of the way.

1 Like

Is this supposed to prove he’s not a crackpot or something?

What change is he making?

Did he put his money where his mouth is…or was that too difficult a question?

J/K…that question was a rhetorical one. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

IMO means “in my opinion” in case you weren’t aware. So were you stating an opinion that putting his money where his mouth is means he’s above those who would condemn him, or were you asking the forum if that’s your opinon (since questions marks mean you’re asking a question)?

I didn’t realize this would be so difficult…even for you so…the sentence began with what word? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

About as deep as all those conservative judges voting in favor of vaccine mandates.

Was it IMO or a question? Pick one.

I think it may be one or the other? Was that a question or not…pick one? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Hey look, Smyrna 's favorite game…dodgeball!!

Here’s any easy one. How does spending one’s own money frivolous NOT make one a crackpot?

He is. Much smarter.

If one wants to talk crackheads then Hunter should be the focus of conversation.

2 Likes

Is there a way to use goofball here in a constructive and respectful to other posters manner.

:man_shrugging: