Mike Lindell incurs sanctions for frivolous counterclaims

Amazing that in the year 2022, we can pay bills mail, register things by mail, order and receive things by mail, but sorry, can’t vote by mail. Because angy media man said “grrrr, voting by male is skeeeeeewy and made Twump lose.”

3 Likes

The big picture: Lindell filed his counter-suit after Dominion Voting Systems Inc. and Smartmatic sued him for defamation over his election-fraud claims.

Leftist will try anything and everything to take the heat off Hillary.

…because everything you mentioned except one…effects only you. Can you guess which one effects more than just you?

How many times are you gonna go to this debunked well?

What does any of this have to do with Hillary?

Zombie lies never die. And sadly, they are the backbone of today’s conservative thinking.

1 Like

Nothing that I know of. Democrats are in the hotseat. These shiny objects are meant to take the heat off their corruption.

What an Unreality you live in where every event that happens everywhere is carefully orchestrated.

Yeah Hillary has the “heat” on her so somehow the Dems have enough power to get the courts to rule against Mike Lindell.

I guess it’s like my avatar said…some of you really hold to the adage that when everyone is out to get you, paranoia is just good thinking.

:rofl:

So sad…

Fake is everywhere. Not the DNC cudgel you covet.

1 Like

“Debunked” is the sheoplized code word for…excuse.

Yeah. So what?

Not illegal.

Also… what does it say about the lie that Sussmann supposedly told?

Not illegal…fake.

It’s a code of honor in the 21st century

It isn’t illegal. It’s politics.

We know. Politics is as fake as the news and the lies to hold on to office.

Thanks for the affirmation. You are really good at that.

It’s as illegal as the Hunter Biden laptop leak.

It’s politics.

The same people who watch filth like Days of Our Lives are the same people who think they’re informed by the network “news”.

:wink:

1 Like

Never in my life thought the pillow guy would be a hot political item much less topic.

2 Likes

Allowing people to vote without congregating en masse in polling places in the midst of a pandemic, right?

If Biden had ever revealed his Covid plan we might be able to believe that nonsense.

The plan was to install the puppet and look at the joy he has brought.

Here is the litmus test…

1 Like